• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Lose Turns the Season in a Dumpster Fire?

What team turns into a dumpster fire?

• Oklahoma

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • LSU

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Baylor

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC burns. The team flat out quit that game.

Troy's walls have been breached.

the_burning_of_troy_by_jasonengle.jpg

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Irish are in the worst position. Plenty of teams have been blown out by Bama and have either just finished a pretty good season or finish the season well.....There's no excuse for losing to a Texas team that's in the shape they're in. And their schedule gets harder.
tbh they all losed to very good teams. Texas may be the most improved team this season. The LSU lose was against an extremely under rated Wisconsin team. And the Oklahoma lose was against a very well coached solid Houston them. Its still early in the season. And we have seen several teams recover from lossing early in the season. OSU 2 years ago vs a very bad v tech team and Alabama last year. Both won National Championships. They all have a very viable shot to recover. The most interesting lose on the list may be Oklahoma. But that is because of the potential implications of the Houston win. It Houston runs the table after a win over OU. Its going to cause some very difficult decisions for the committee come play off time. Great start to the season and we still have FSU/Ole Miss tonight. Congrats on Michigans won maize :suds:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Irish are in the worst position. Plenty of teams have been blown out by Bama and have either just finished a pretty good season or finish the season well.....There's no excuse for losing to a Texas team that's in the shape they're in. And their schedule gets harder.

Texas is going to win between 8 and 10 games. This was one of 3 true road games for Notre Dame. Outside of USC, the other tough games are at home. We will be fine especially once we throw this 2 QB system in the garbage where it belongs

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame was never going to be great this year anyhow. They lost a ton of talent from a defense that was fair to midland last year. So it would be unreasonable to think they would be any better this year. I figure the Irish are due for an 8-5 season - typical of a Brian Kelly team that is out of the hunt early.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple who out of these losses this weekend season turns into a nightmare for 2016?

Vanderbilt's loss is something they won't recover from this year. I feel bad for them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame was never going to be great this year anyhow. They lost a ton of talent from a defense that was fair to midland last year. So it would be unreasonable to think they would be any better this year. I figure the Irish are due for an 8-5 season - typical of a Brian Kelly team that is out of the hunt early.

no way this team is losing 5 games with that schedule unless Kizer goes down with a season ending injury

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clearly USC. Bogus voting choices. Baylor?? Dafuq??

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC's confidence is completely shattered. They really had an eye on the playoff this year, if not then at least the PAC 12 title which looks like it's Stanford's to lose.

Stanford and Washington currently the best two teams in the conference as far as power rankings.

You could go T-2 with Oregon and Washington.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way this team is losing 5 games with that schedule unless Kizer goes down with a season ending injury
I agree that Notre Dame's schedule is relatively easy this year, but I think the Irish defense can keep just about anyone in a game. We'll have more data next week against the mighty, mighty Wolfpack of Nevada.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas is going to win between 8 and 10 games. This was one of 3 true road games for Notre Dame. Outside of USC, the other tough games are at home. We will be fine especially once we throw this 2 QB system in the garbage where it belongs
I agree stick with Kizer ND will be fine. I also think Teams like Houston,Wisconsin and Houston deserve a lot more credit. While they were all upsets. These are all very good teams that won.I'm actually more interested in how Tennessee bounces back from the near loss to Appy State

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clearly USC. Bogus voting choices. Baylor?? Dafuq??

SC not listed for the simple fact the are over rated!

Baylor is the new potato salad on the Hoop..

Already discussed, so keep up....

Sidenote: That was the most classy thing I have ever seen a school do for a fallen classmate and teammate!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC not listed for the simple fact the are over rated!

Baylor is the new potato salad on the Hoop..

Already discussed, so keep up....

Sidenote: That was the most classy thing I have ever seen a school do for a fallen classmate and teammate!

I saw that it was already discussed, but that doesn't make the discussion about it over. There were high expectations from all of us for USC. They are the most talented team in the PAC 12.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I can go through all the recruiting rankings if you want. They are on par with Ohio State, above Texas, and close to Alabama.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC not listed for the simple fact the are over rated

In all fairness to every other CFB football program this year they're all waaaaay overrated. There's only 1 elite program & 1 elite HC (who just happens to be 1 helluva dancer)...

jimharbaugh.gif

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas will be lucky to win 8 games, they won't be winning 10.