• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which CFB team will be the most affected this offseason?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like Minnesota for football. Just for basketball. But because of that, I'm a little more in tune with all the football stuff because of the guys I follow on twitter for basketball purposes. With Fleck being there, theoretically the offense should improve, but their QB, whoever it is(Rhoda, Croft, Green with Croft being the most likely) won't have any game experience or very little. Plus Wolitarsky was the only threat they had at WR last year. The next leading pass catcher was their RB Smith(who's very, very good). I still expect Michigan's D-Line to be very good, which should neutralize Smith and force the QB to try and beat them. I know Michigan is breaking in a new secondary, but Minnesota just doesn't have the weapons to take advantage of it.
It'll be strength on strength. I believe Minny returns like 4 OL. Also, with the offense Fleck runs, the QB doesn't have to be a playmaker.

I think it'll be a much better game than you do. I'm not picking Minnesota by any means, but the opportunity for upset is definitely there.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be strength on strength. I believe Minny returns like 4 OL. Also, with the offense Fleck runs, the QB doesn't have to be a playmaker.

I think it'll be a much better game than you do. I'm not picking Minnesota by any means, but the opportunity for upset is definitely there.

I think Fleck is also going to realize pretty quickly that he had better personnel on offense at Western Michigan last year than what he will have at Minnesota in his 1st year.