• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is Lamichael James???

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No. I didn't say anything remotely like that.

Then James has more than more than enough speed, and it would've been nice to see him go out on some routes or maybe take a reverse or a wide toss or something. It just would've been nice if the Niners could see what their 1st & 2nd round picks can do by the 3rd week of the season.

considering the title of this thread "where is LaMichael James"?, combined with...

Playing on turf, the Niners desperately needed some speed today. Where were the rooks? They could've ran a reverse, some a couple screens, etc.

my bad for thinking you were referring to our rookies.

i agree it would be nice to see what our rookies can do, but then maybe your should've been more direct from the get go?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not get to crazy over a week 3 loss here guys. Sometimes ya gotta give credit to the other team. They played well and we didnt. On to next week.

The only thing that pisses me off some more is that the cardinas won and are 3-0. Yuck.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
my bad for thinking you were referring to our rookies.

I was REFERRING to the rooks, but you said that I claimed they would have won the game if they played the rooks. I didn't even come close to saying that.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lets not get to crazy over a week 3 loss here guys. Sometimes ya gotta give credit to the other team. They played well and we didnt. On to next week.

The only thing that pisses me off some more is that the cardinas won and are 3-0. Yuck.

agreed. this loss hurts but as long as they get back to winning this Sunday. they increase the chances of winning by moving on. it just looked like the Vikings played well (on this one Sunday), and 'hunted' down the 49ers.

yep, the West won't be won so easily.