• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is everyone

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Training camp has begun. Wtf. It seems we have lost a few posters lately. It's football time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We found a new spot...I mean,,,nothing...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think playing poker with Jerry would be like pulling up to the ATM:

On why he is still considering Josh Brent:
Jones: "First of all, Josh Brent before he was involved in his tragic mistake, and it was a mistake, he did some really fine things as a football player. By the way, he was a great teammate. As witnessed by the fact his teammates and many of the Brown family members have continued to support him. He is the kind of guy that you would like to see make up for his mistake and support him in a great rehab. The NFL is a great place to make up for a mistake."
On if he is bothered by Brent continuing to make mistakes:
Jones: "I look at it holistically. I know he has served jail time and it was hard jail time. It was real jail time. He has also had the burden of, and will always carry the burden of, that tragic mistake he made. I think all of those things could reflect on a lack of judgement right after he had his accident. I'm okay with this if he comes back and shows he is contrite and wants to be a good football player."

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe the preseason games start Aug 7 for the boys. Seems like it got here fast this year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think playing poker with Jerry would be like pulling up to the ATM:

On why he is still considering Josh Brent:
Jones: "First of all, Josh Brent before he was involved in his tragic mistake, and it was a mistake, he did some really fine things as a football player. By the way, he was a great teammate. As witnessed by the fact his teammates and many of the Brown family members have continued to support him. He is the kind of guy that you would like to see make up for his mistake and support him in a great rehab. The NFL is a great place to make up for a mistake."
On if he is bothered by Brent continuing to make mistakes:
Jones: "I look at it holistically. I know he has served jail time and it was hard jail time. It was real jail time. He has also had the burden of, and will always carry the burden of, that tragic mistake he made. I think all of those things could reflect on a lack of judgement right after he had his accident. I'm okay with this if he comes back and shows he is contrite and wants to be a good football player."

I thought the same thing but the he came out with that manzeil shit the other day. I really think he was lying.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling something was amiss.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Training camp has begun. Wtf. It seems we have lost a few posters lately. It's football time.

Thought I told you like 2 weeks ago ...... You and Pday get to carry the board on your back this year ...... You arent doing too good of a job with your weak ass topics either

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does that work exactly. Some new guys comes around, feathers get ruffled and guys bail?

I would have thought the exact opposite would have happened. Or at least they gave the impression that they relished these opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does that work exactly. Some new guys comes around, feathers get ruffled and guys bail?

I would have thought the exact opposite would have happened. Or at least they gave the impression that they relished these opportunities.

I like the new dudes ...... I missed where they left..... so no clue why (just know it had nothing to do with me)

Me personally I got alot going on right now..... but more than that I just got bored with the same shit over and over. Just just switched boards. Kinda like the fresh start

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's good for you there DAve or JAy.