• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where is all the Kaep criticism now?

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why can't people just understand this?

Manning is the best player on the Broncos, while Kap is not even top 10 in the 49ers. Kap is NOT the reason the 49ers win! It's a fucking team game, and it's a team filled with All-Pro/Pro-Bowl talent.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not on the offense it isn't. VD disappears against the hawks. But PM is great we all know that. But he's not all that great when it matters most. "POSTSEASON"

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't people just understand this?

Manning is the best player on the Broncos, while Kap is not even top 10 in the 49ers. Kap is NOT the reason the 49ers win! It's a fucking team game, and it's a team filled with All-Pro/Pro-Bowl talent.

Haha and Alex Smith still cant throw a ball more then 20 yards and is a mental midget, moving on now

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From Seattle's Earl Thomas-"To watch a guy like him (Ck) take over the game, he did a hell of a job of making play after play, that's a SPECIAL player right there, I have to take my hat to him, he played a hell of game" I will listen to a great defensive player over some guy trying to act like he knows football on here

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha and Alex Smith still cant throw a ball more then 20 yards and is a mental midget, moving on now

False and false; you don't have to put down one to put up another. You can disagree with the man who looks like he lost an avatar bet (Rhoji) without resorting to bullshit. Smith has been clutch (Saints game had mental toughness) and is known as being very intelligent (no mental midget here) and of course, can and does throw farther than 20 yards (despite not the strongest arm there is sufficient velocity for most NFL throws). I have not been asking for Smith back and know his limitations but stop with the bullshit.

Again, you can disagree with Rhoji and win an argument without resorting to this.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Alex Smith is definitely not a mental midget. In fact, I see a future for him in coaching. Once he retire, I would take him as a qb coach in a heartbeat.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's fucking hilarious when people brings in Alex Smith's name in to an argument as it that it's an excuse for Kaeps limitation... FUCKING STUPID!!! If your argument is that weak, then have the brains to stop and move on

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fucking hilarious when people brings in Alex Smith's name in to an argument as it that it's an excuse for Kaeps limitation... FUCKING STUPID!!! If your argument is that weak, then have the brains to stop and move on

Yep.

Incidentally, Smith was a Niner again today. He joined the Niners team against the Giants team in golf.

Peyton Manning was there, too. Yes, I put them in different sentences and paragraphs. Though in golf, who knows? I'm sure Manning's competitive. The Niners/Giants game was separate from the overall event.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/20140205/SPORTS/302050021/Alex-Smith-49er-one-day

Last edited by a moderator:

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Seattle's Earl Thomas-"To watch a guy like him (Ck) take over the game, he did a hell of a job of making play after play, that's a SPECIAL player right there, I have to take my hat to him, he played a hell of game" I will listen to a great defensive player over some guy trying to act like he knows football on here

In related news Richard Sherman thinks, "Crabtree is a mediocre Receiver".

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Seattle's Earl Thomas-"To watch a guy like him (Ck) take over the game, he did a hell of a job of making play after play[/B], that's a SPECIAL player right there, I have to take my hat to him, he played a hell of game" I will listen to a great defensive player over some guy trying to act like he knows football on here

He made some plays with his legs for the 9ers and he made 3 plays that come to mind for Seattle.