• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where does Lynch land?eams could he end up on?

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of football first and foremost it'll be a bummer day that he officially moves on from the Hawks. So many, not pointing fingers here, of the "twelvies" or fans since 2012 whatever you want to call them are ready to toss him to the curb and just move on. I don't get it from a pure football stand point because this dude ran his ass off no matter the situation off the field or the disagreements he had with the coaching staff. He gave Seattle a weekly highlight reel for 5-years, and helped give us a tough persona that this city could use as being known as a soft city to begin with. I may not agree with his off the field antics and could be frustrated at times, but sometimes that's how it goes with family which is what the Hawks are to this city. He gave us everything he has and for that it should be a tough day when he officially leaves. How quickly the fair-weather's flip.........

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he plays next year. He looked like death walking in the Panthers game. They shouldn't have had him out there to begin with.

100% agreed. I was NOT a fan of having Lynch start in the Carolina game. I wanted Michael to start and Lynch to just be done. Michael was playing very well, was up to game speed, etc. and Lynch was coming off a major injury with zero reps....

Starting Lynch was a huge mistake and it really baffles me Carroll made that call.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Lynch was a huge mistake and it really baffles me Carroll made that call.

It's easy to be an armchair coach. Carroll most likely asked Lynch before the game, "Are you good to play"? Lynch says, "Yeah". Based on the previous four years of Lynch playing injured, Carroll went with it. But watching that painful game, putting Michael in as starter would NOT have changed the outcome.

That being said, we all know he's going to retire. He's been smart with his money and he's rich because of that. No need to keep breaking down your body anymore. I will miss him. He was the soul of the team before Russell evolved this season. I'll have nothing but fond memories of Lynch and will proudly wear his jersey for years to come on Blue Fridays.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to be an armchair coach. Carroll most likely asked Lynch before the game, "Are you good to play"? Lynch says, "Yeah". Based on the previous four years of Lynch playing injured, Carroll went with it. But watching that painful game, putting Michael in as starter would NOT have changed the outcome.

That being said, we all know he's going to retire. He's been smart with his money and he's rich because of that. No need to keep breaking down your body anymore. I will miss him. He was the soul of the team before Russell evolved this season. I'll have nothing but fond memories of Lynch and will proudly wear his jersey for years to come on Blue Fridays.

Never liked it before the game. When they said Lynch was going to start I groaned. Of course Lynch said he was gonna play for a game of that magnitude, still the wrong decision.

I absolutely think Michael would've been a possible game changer. Better burst off the line, keeping the D on their toes (no Lynch means possible not heavy run attack), and Michael likely runs the correct route keeping Keuchley from the TD INT.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never liked it before the game. When they said Lynch was going to start I groaned. Of course Lynch said he was gonna play for a game of that magnitude, still the wrong decision.

I absolutely think Michael would've been a possible game changer. Better burst off the line, keeping the D on their toes (no Lynch means possible not heavy run attack), and Michael likely runs the correct route keeping Keuchley from the TD INT.

That RW pick 6 was caused by the Panthers D in the back field in under 2 secs. That route didn't have time to develop reguardless who ran it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was just being snappy with an annoying tmz guy, nothing more.

I hope so... I'd hate to see him leave on a bad note... Don't want another Kenny Easley deal...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so... I'd hate to see him leave on a bad note... Don't want another Kenny Easley deal...
Is it really going to be a huge surprise if Lynch has less than flattering things to say about the organization at some point? He's not exactly shown affinity for authority, flipped off the sideline during a game, his mom has been critical of the team, and more stuff that I could include. He may publicly thank his teammates at some point, but if he says anything positive about anyone else in the organization, I would be shocked.