• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When LSU had to cancel a home game with UF due to a hurricane

How did UF respond when Baton Rouge was hit by a hurricane a day before a scheduled game with UF?

• A) offering to steal LSU's home game and then whining when LSU did not agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) offering to fly in and play in an empty stadium the next day then whining when LSU didnt agree

• C) whine that LSU did not agree to move the game to Houston or Mobile or some other location

• D) playing the game at the end of the season in Baton Rouge without whining about it

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to place football above recovery efforts from a natural disaster...to just give victims the middle finger in order to play a damn game....one that could be played later as has been done in the past.
How many lives did Florida bitching out save this weekend?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many lives did Florida bitching out save this weekend?

awww skeered that your Hillbillies will get left at home while the Gators go to Atlanta huh?

I will laugh my ass off if it happens.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awww skeered that your Hillbillies will get left at home while the Gators go to Atlanta huh?

I will laugh my ass off if it happens.
I'm sure you will. That's great. How many lives were saved due to florida canceling a 3 hour game?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fellers that all came from grinder are weak.

Ad Hominem won't get you far round these parts, jest a heads up......

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you will. That's great. How many lives were saved due to florida canceling a 3 hour game?

How many would have been saved by playing a game in the midst of a natural disaster?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fellers that all came from grinder are weak.

Ad Hominem won't get you far round these parts, jest a heads up......

Hmmm which one of us went down that road first?

Que Jeopardy music.....

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lulz, never changed my topic and attacked the messenger. I get along with the gators on here.........

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lulz, never changed my topic and attacked the messenger. I get along with the gators on here.........

You were the one who started the namecalling first. If you are civil with me, I will be happy to do the same. If not, then we both go down that road together. Your choice.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I laughed at how many threads have been started about this same topic. I admitted I was wrong, this was his first one.....
2) Same gator fan engaged in conversation so I responded.
3) Gator fan admits he wants to fuck over Tennessee's season and make all of college football wait an extra week.

Middle School trolling at its finest.............

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even good at it. You're fucked when you run into the smart guys.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I laughed at how many threads have been started about this same topic. I admitted I was wrong, this was his first one.....
2) Same gator fan engaged in conversation so I responded.
3) Gator fan admits he wants to fuck over Tennessee's season and make all of college football wait an extra week.

Middle School trolling at its finest.............

You whined and claimed I started multiple threads about this - I did not.

YOU came to my thread not vice versa

Gator fan admits he wants to fuck over Tennessee's season? HELL FUCKING YES! This season and every season if possible. We're in the same conference and the same division. Its a zero sum game. We win by making you lose.

Duh.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly that wasn't you.
No, I'm one of the if not the biggest dumbass's around here.
dante-fowler-jr-6-of-the-florida-gators-gestures-toward-fans-in-the-picture-id456644518

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You whined and claimed I started multiple threads about this - I did not.

YOU came to my thread not vice versa

Gator fan admits he wants to fuck over Tennessee's season? HELL FUCKING YES! This season and every season if possible. We're in the same conference and the same division. Its a zero sum game. We win by making you lose.

Duh.

m1iaxhN.gif

Made fun of the fact the this is the 6th thread started about the same topic...... When you told me this was your first thread, I dropped it and let your justification slide............

I don't want to fuck over the Florida Gators season. I prefer winning on the ball field. Something Tennessee has only accomplished 1 time in the past 12 years. Fine call me a pussy or whatever, but I have nothing against the Florida Gator football team.

Do your thing, I'll stay out of your threads.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made fun of the fact the this is the 6th thread started about the same topic...... When you told me this was your first thread, I dropped it and let your justification slide............

I don't want to fuck over the Florida Gators season. I prefer winning on the ball field. Something Tennessee has only accomplished 1 time in the past 12 years. Fine call me a pussy or whatever, but I have nothing against the Florida Gator football team.

Do your thing, I'll stay out of your threads.

The fact that others whined about it so much is the very thing that prompted me to start this thread....to laugh at them since their panties were obviously in a major wad over it.

I and every other Gator I know very much wants to play this game. Its one of the funnest games we play every year. I'm sure the AD doesn't want to miss out on all that money.

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I know people in Gainesville...I know people from Jacksonville. There were plenty of evacuees from that entire region who moved inland and filled hotels.

Gainesville is 2 hours from Tampa.....it's about 2.5 hours from Tally....2 hours from Polk County, 2 hours from Ocala and just minutes from the trailer parks that your fan base inhabit.

Since when is it necessary for UF fans to stay in hotels to attend a game. Drive in and drive home.

Not everything needs to be a drama in Gainesville, does it?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gainesville is 2 hours from Tampa.....it's about 2.5 hours from Tally....2 hours from Polk County, 2 hours from Ocala and just minutes from the trailer parks that your fan base inhabit.

Since when is it necessary for UF fans to stay in hotels to attend a game. Drive in and drive home.

Not everything needs to be a drama in Gainesville, does it?

Oh look who showed to obsess over all things Gator. Shocker!

Ocala is 45 minutes away not two hours.

It's funny you should mention trailer parks when UF is more prestigious and higher rated than fsu and UF grads earn more on average.

And yes fans who come to the games in Gainesville so often stay in hotels.

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look who showed to obsess over all things Gator. Shocker!

Ocala is 45 minutes away not two hours.

It's funny you should mention trailer parks when UF is more prestigious and higher rated than fsu and UF grads earn more on average.

And yes fans who come to the games in Gainesville so often stay in hotels.

Stay on point junior college grad....why couldn't Gator fans just drive in and drive home
like they always do.

Hotel rooms that are not a big part of the Gator gameday experience?

Just another excuse.......