• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When did our offense turn from smash mouth to finesse shot gun read option?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There used to be a time when we would use lynch and the running game as a battering ram to open things up for the passing game..............Then yesterday Lynch touchs the ball 2 times in the first half?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked in my other thread, but it's time to ask if Lynch's back is worse than we are being told. He has battled back issues for a couple of years, but they haven't been using him much the last couple of weeks and he couldn't even get into the game at the start last week because of his back. He doesn't practice much anyway so the fact he hasn't at all isn't enough to say anything.

Are we beginning to see the end of the Lynch era right before our eyes? It's at least a possibility.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked in my other thread, but it's time to ask if Lynch's back is worse than we are being told. He has battled back issues for a couple of years, but they haven't been using him much the last couple of weeks and he couldn't even get into the game at the start last week because of his back. He doesn't practice much anyway so the fact he hasn't at all isn't enough to say anything.

Are we beginning to see the end of the Lynch era right before our eyes? It's at least a possibility.

I guess that could be it, But hell even with Turbo. I want them to line up in Eye formation, and pound the rock. Our oline is built for the run game. When we sit back in shot gun and try to throw all day, RW gets pressured like he did, and the offense struggles.

Run the damn ball.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Unger back and I'm sure they run it more. You had a kid starting at center in his very first game last night and did ok for someone that green, but Unger breaks open huge holes and your run game is just fine if he wasn't hurt.