• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When Cincy dominates Ohio like Houston and UCF do with our States

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but have been to any AAC games?

#UCFacts
P.T.I.

I have seen all 12 of the current AAC teams play in person - including 4 at home (@ Cincinnati, @ Memphis, @ UCF and @ Navy) . However, it is a mixture of teams before and during their AAC days.

My AAC Football Bona Fides:

Cincinnati Bearcats (26-13)
Tulane Green Wave (0-4)
S.M.U. Mustangs (2-1)
Memphis Tigers (1-2)
U.C.F. Knights (1-2)
UConn Huskies (0-3)
Navy Midhsipmen (1-1)
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-1)
E.C.U. Pirates (0-2)
U.S.F. Bulls (0-2)
Houston Cougars (0-1)
Temple Owls (0-1)

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.T.I.

I have seen all 12 of the current AAC teams play in person - including 4 at home (@ Cincinnati, @ Memphis, @ UCF and @ Navy) . However, it is a mixture of teams before and during their AAC days.

My AAC Football Bona Fides:

Cincinnati Bearcats (26-13)
Tulane Green Wave (0-4)
S.M.U. Mustangs (2-1)
Memphis Tigers (1-2)
U.C.F. Knights (1-2)
UConn Huskies (0-3)
Navy Midhsipmen (1-1)
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-1)
E.C.U. Pirates (0-2)
U.S.F. Bulls (0-2)
Houston Cougars (0-1)
Temple Owls (0-1)

This is what makes you a Real Fan.

I bet most of these tshirt bandwagoners have never even been to a college campus. When you go, all this small vs big school rhetoric seems very UCFoolish.

#UCFacts

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the most epic time in Columbus when UCF played at tOSU. A true road game which uf hasn't done since anyone can remember.

tOSU fans were absolutely amazing. I grew up hating them since my childhood best friend whole family were Michigian alums. After that trip, no hate, all respect.

And FWIW, I have been to more Vols games than most Tennessee tshirt bandwagoners have been to.

So I'm so objective when I talk about UCFs Rise to Dominance.

#UCFacts

Tennessee has a very loyal following in East Tennessee but Middle Tennessee is full of bandwagoners which have joined the Bama bandwagon for the moment. There are some diehard Vols (plus Vandy) fans in Middle Tennessee but you see more Bama currently. I was driving today in Tennessee and stopped in a Cracker Barrel in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. No joke, they had the Bama stuff front and center and the Tennessee stuff off to the right of the store. This is in the state of Tennessee!!!

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee has a very loyal following in East Tennessee but Middle Tennessee is full of bandwagoners which have joined the Bama bandwagon for the moment. There are some diehard Vols (plus Vandy) fans in Middle Tennessee but you see more Bama currently. I was driving today in Tennessee and stopped in a Cracker Barrel in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. No joke, they had the Bama stuff front and center and the Tennessee stuff off to the right of the store. This is in the state of Tennessee!!!

Damn. That's just SAD*

I go up to Knoxville from time to time. It's all orange. I really don't know why the Vols are dominating the sec with them being in by UCFar the best city. Just like how Tulane dominated the sec by being in New Orleans.

Slowly things will change. People will realize that schools are located in crap towns or Magical Cities like Orlando.

#UCFacts

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee's rise as a power was due to Robert Neyland, one of the most UNDERRATED coaches in NCAA history. He should have been given more National Titles than what he had. He had the last team that went through the regular season unscored upon. Like most programs, Tennessee has an up and down history related to who is the head coach. Currently, however, we are in the worse lull in our program's history. Prior to the 2000s, Tennessee had won at least a share of the SEC Championship in every decade of the conference's existence. It has now been two decades since Tennessee has won the SEC Championship. The 4-8 season in 2017 was the worse season in Tennessee history and it isn't even close. We have set records for how bad we have been since 2009.