• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's your preference?

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who would you rather have?

Some combo of:
Datone Jones/Hankins + Ertz/Patterson/Hunter
Datone Jones/Hankins + Cyprien/Reid/Elam
Cyprien/Reid/Elam + Ertz/Patterson/Hunter
Sub in guys like Carradine, Trufant, Rhodes, Allen, 2014 1st Round Pick, etc in these combos as well... all possibilities for our 2 picks.

OR....

just pick one:
Sheldon Richardson
Star Lotulelei
Tavon Austin
Dee Milliner

That's essentially what we're looking at with these rumors of us trading our first 2 picks to get into the mid/early 1st round. I'm very worried about these rumors because I think I'd rather have 2 solid players (or 1 solid player and a future 1st) rather than swing for the fences and risk it all on 1 guy. You've gotta be thinking the guy has All-pro potential to give up that much to move up IMO. That being said, I defer to Harbaalke's research and expertise.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much prefer the combo, I think we have a real need at both dline and safety. We need to fill both of those in the draft and have a great opportunity to that with 31 and 34.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
2014 1st Round Pick.

But I love the Hankins / Reid combo (althought I think Reid, Carradine & Trufant will be gone).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
like a combo where the first two picks are defense.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had my druthers I would go with Star, but only if the price to move up was not too much. If it was the 31 and 34 and they got Star I would be happy.

If it was Star and Reid in the second I think I would collapse.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who would you rather have?

Some combo of:
Datone Jones/Hankins + Ertz/Patterson/Hunter
Datone Jones/Hankins + Cyprien/Reid/Elam
Cyprien/Reid/Elam + Ertz/Patterson/Hunter
Sub in guys like Carradine, Trufant, Rhodes, Allen, 2014 1st Round Pick, etc in these combos as well... all possibilities for our 2 picks.

OR....

just pick one:
Sheldon Richardson
Star Lotulelei
Tavon Austin
Dee Milliner

That's essentially what we're looking at with these rumors of us trading our first 2 picks to get into the mid/early 1st round. I'm very worried about these rumors because I think I'd rather have 2 solid players (or 1 solid player and a future 1st) rather than swing for the fences and risk it all on 1 guy. You've gotta be thinking the guy has All-pro potential to give up that much to move up IMO. That being said, I defer to Harbaalke's research and expertise.

I will have the Carradine/Reid combo meal with a coke please