• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whats up with Tom Bradys throwing hand?

richymets

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw two pictures from USA Today and CBS Sports showing Tom Bradys hand before and after the game swollen up like a balloon. Any stories or updates?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurt when Couples strip sacked him last week.

richymets

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it broken or fractured?

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea, but it'll be a problem going forward til it heals.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a picture of TB at a Pats' event earlier in the week and he had two fingers of his throwing hand taped together. Although I didn't see it myself, heard several reports of the hand being swollen. He had a rather mediocre day statistically, so maybe his hand was bothering him (or is this another indication of diminishing skills). The offense looked pathetic in the first half, the defense wasn't much better. Pats can get away with a half of football like that against the Phins and still win. Better not come up with a game like that against the Broncos, or they'll be so far behind it will be garbage time before the half.
Someone who actually saw the game, why wasn't Thompkins or Collie used? I can maybe see Collie being ignored but Thompkins has been a hot target for TB. Is he injured? Also, any word on the status of Vollmer? The Pats can't afford to lose too many more starters.