• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's on your menu for tomorrow?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For tomorrow we are having turkey with cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans and pumpkin pie.

Its just the wife and my daughters tomorrow. We did "Thanksgiving" at my parents' on Saturday, when my sister was in town.

My in-laws are in Naples, FL, wearing socks and sandals piss off @JuiceTheGator, so we won't be seeing them.

It's so nice out this week, I can't even get pissed. Gonna wash the windows and go rowing in the morning. Then, a whopping 20 peeps are coming for Thanksgiving and my wife can't properly entertain 2 peeps. THAT is when I'll get annoyed and start drinking myself toward patience.

At least my bud from Louisiana is frying the turkey...so it won't still be bloody like that year wifey insisted on cooking it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havin a turducken this year -
a boneless chicken
shoved up the ass
of a boneless duck
shoved up the ass
of a boneless turkey -

and some juice fer bastin -
IMG_8679_large.jpeg

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pizza.

I was planning on traveling back to the folks for the holiday-flying out Monday and back on Sunday.

But the ex has the kids Wednesday evening and I needed her to be cool with me having them out of state during "her" time. Brought it up early October and she wouldn't give me an answer. Finally around Halloween she comes back with a bunch of bullshit I'd have to exchange in order for her to give up 3 hours. By that time ticket prices had jumped about $500 for me and the kids and I couldn't get a direct flight so I said fuck it, have your evening and we'll just stay here.

I didn't want to impose on another family in town and I'm not preparing a turkey dinner so the little ones can take two bites and fill up on pie so we're making our own pizzas tomorrow. Fear not as there will be pumpkin pie afterwards and to be honest aside from not seeing my family it's gonna be fun. We hung out today and the weather is nicer tomorrow so we're going to get to play more in the snow. We went and saw Frozen 2 as well-loaded their asses up on popcorn and pop (usually I don't allow caffeine but today we made an exception) before thier mom picked them up.

Putting up Christmas decorations on Friday and I'm sure the neighbor kids will be over to play quite a bit over the next few days.

As an added bonus I'm watching Bedlam in the comfort of my own home and otherwise would have been surrounded by squat fans and have to eat shit when the eventual shitty way to lose happens.

As an extra added bonus, 11 months or so from now when the ex mentions taking the kids to her parents for Thanksgiving I'm gonna say cool, but I pick up at 7 on Wednesday. Remember last year? I'm far from bitter about her pulling some shit this year but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The joys of coparenting.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can’t drink since at an early age I found out that I’m allergic to alcohol. Although we do baste our turkey with a nice ale. I can do that.

so.......

Turkey
Roasted Brussel sprouts ( Bacon Red onion, olive oil, Balsamic Vinegar over the top )
Sweet potato pie
Mashed taters
Beef chip green onion, cheese ball

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pizza.

I was planning on traveling back to the folks for the holiday-flying out Monday and back on Sunday.

But the ex has the kids Wednesday evening and I needed her to be cool with me having them out of state during "her" time. Brought it up early October and she wouldn't give me an answer. Finally around Halloween she comes back with a bunch of bullshit I'd have to exchange in order for her to give up 3 hours. By that time ticket prices had jumped about $500 for me and the kids and I couldn't get a direct flight so I said fuck it, have your evening and we'll just stay here.

I didn't want to impose on another family in town and I'm not preparing a turkey dinner so the little ones can take two bites and fill up on pie so we're making our own pizzas tomorrow. Fear not as there will be pumpkin pie afterwards and to be honest aside from not seeing my family it's gonna be fun. We hung out today and the weather is nicer tomorrow so we're going to get to play more in the snow. We went and saw Frozen 2 as well-loaded their asses up on popcorn and pop (usually I don't allow caffeine but today we made an exception) before thier mom picked them up.

Putting up Christmas decorations on Friday and I'm sure the neighbor kids will be over to play quite a bit over the next few days.

As an added bonus I'm watching Bedlam in the comfort of my own home and otherwise would have been surrounded by squat fans and have to eat shit when the eventual shitty way to lose happens.

As an extra added bonus, 11 months or so from now when the ex mentions taking the kids to her parents for Thanksgiving I'm gonna say cool, but I pick up at 7 on Wednesday. Remember last year? I'm far from bitter about her pulling some shit this year but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The joys of coparenting.

I was married for 15 years, been divorced for 12. It gets better. We've even done Holidays together. I know it sucks, but be the bigger person, your kids will remember when no one else does.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Castle cheeseburgers and onion rings......

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turkey n shit.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was married for 15 years, been divorced for 12. It gets better. We've even done Holidays together. I know it sucks, but be the bigger person, your kids will remember when no one else does.

This doesn't suck at all. Most of the time the coparenting thing is fine, but she hates my parents and occasionally thinks let's see if we can fuck them over. Being honest I'll talk shit now but I'm not gonna dick with the kids spending time with their cousins so next Thanksgiving I'm gonna cool have fun and silently stew 3 days later when I remember that she pulled some bullshit this year.

The thing about being the custodial parent is you get them most of the time but a lot of it is waking them up getting them to school/daycare, pick up, dinner, bath, book, bed and rinse wash repeat. I would enjoy the time with my family but 5 days without work or school is fine by me.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havin a turducken this year -
a boneless chicken
shoved up the ass
of a boneless duck
shoved up the ass
of a boneless turkey -

and some juice fer bastin -
View attachment 224413

Real men eat chickerabbiturduckeneerigs. A chicken in a rabbit in a duck in a turkey in a deer in a pig covered in beef gravy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
girl-platter-censored.png

I'm trying something different for Thanksgiving... Having JUST the GF over... heh heh :heh:
Just in case people missed it the first time!!

Looks like you will get plenty of fiber in your diet with all the apples en sech.
Happy Thanksgiving, Rebel !!!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ham
green bean casserole
pasta salad
real cranberry sauce
cheesy potatoes
and home made pecan pumpkin cheesecake(I hate pumpkin pie,wife hates pecan pie,but we both love cheesecake,so we comprimised)

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, in for a penny in for a pound. I picked up friday so other people could go black friday shopping.

(Actually I picked up friday so I could hold it over people's heads that I worked OT while they had holiday with the family. So next time I get what I want. But it doesn't play as well if I tell people that.)
I hear ya. I’m “on-call” for Thanksgiving Week.... but not for XMas or NYE. And nobody be asking for me to cover that sheet!

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass me some of that Hoo Hoo...
Sorry, the vintage is exceptional so I don’t share. There is a divorcee down the street we’ve been known to pass around though.