• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Would You Do To Improve This Team?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he comes back, PUP him and tell him to stay home.

He wants to preserve his free agency anyway right? lol

At best, have him come off the bench and get 2-3 carries a game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thought I had was what are Saxon and Munch doing to provide some sort of help to the offense? Is Fitch taking them aside and being like listen, we gotta start much faster than what we are. We cant keep trailing by at least 2 scores to start the game.

To bring up a positive, I believe Bostic has been a pretty decent LB for us. It's our secondary that really needs the help. To be honest, I think Tom Bradley needs to be on the hot seat along with Tomlin. I mean, what were we thinking? Hiring a DC from the Pac 12. Pac 12 teams don't play defense! UCLA's defense allowed over 36 PPG last year.

The catalyst for the OFC starting faster is Ben...he needs to be sharper from the opening snap. All 4 games so far, the Steelers are 0-8 on their first 2 drives in each of those games.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to preserve his free agency anyway right? lol

At best, have him come off the bench and get 2-3 carries a game.
I'd just use him on the scout team, if anything.

Let our dudes tee off on him.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The catalyst for the OFC starting faster is Ben...he needs to be sharper from the opening snap. All 4 games so far, the Steelers are 0-8 on their first 2 drives in each of those games.

Wow. Great stat. That's crazy.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Even though I think it would improve our running game, chemistry wise, it might not be the best move to insert him back in the locker room. I can't imagine there are many friendly faces waiting for him.

I really don't expect Bell to play for PIT anymore, but I just found it interesting this person (who knows one of the coaches) feels the Bell vs team deal is blown out of proportion.

Sooo...if we see it happen, don't be shocked.

The best thing that can happen for PIT right now is just get a win on Sunday right.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't expect Bell to play for PIT anymore, but I just found it interesting this person (who knows one of the coaches) feels the Bell vs team deal is blown out of proportion.

The best thing that can happen for PIT right now is just get a win on Sunday right.

Going into the bye at anything aside from 1-4-1 feels like a blessing right now.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can our D stop Ryan and Julio??????????

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! Not helping the D much are they!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Great stat. That's crazy.

These are your 1st 3 drives of the 4 games played so far.

12 drives and the results.

6 Punts...5 drives were 3 & out
2 INTS
1 Fumble
1 Missed FG
1 Made FG
1 TD...the 3rd drive in the TB game

This attachment has the breakdown per game. The DEF is sucking wind badly, but the OFC is not helping much early in these games.

Attachments

• PIT 2018 1ST DRIVES WK 1 THRU 4.pdf
    83.9 KB · Views: 1

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can our D stop Ryan and Julio??????????

Julio is not scoring very much so maybe to that one...Ryan is going to make some plays...I think we can count on a 300yd/2 TD game at the very least from him.

Ben and the OFC imo need to go north of 24 to win and against the Falcons beat up D, I think they can. Word is Grady Jarrett is out...maybe for several games so that bodes well for Connor in this game.

Even though ATL is just as desperate as PIT, I like our chances in this one...the Falcons have too many key people on the shelf.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio is not scoring very much so maybe to that one...Ryan is going to make some plays...I think we can count on a 300yd/2 TD game at the very least from him.

Ben and the OFC imo need to go north of 24 to win and against the Falcons beat up D, I think they can. Word is Grady Jarrett is out...maybe for several games so that bodes well for Connor in this game.

Even though ATL is just as desperate as PIT, I like our chances in this one...the Falcons have too many key people on the shelf.
julio isnt scoring but his yards are quite nice