• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What was up with that "Ice Spice" chick at the SB?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One should absolutely read something stated about an entire generation, millions of people, and then take that information and assume that it was said about one single individual. That’s an incredibly sound process.

One should not make generalized statements about such a large group. That is an incredibly moronic process.

493654d6ef.jpg

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generations have been observed and characterized for years. I’m not going to apologize for the Boomers’ poor legacy.

I don't agree that the boomers were born on 3rd base. The 60's, 70's and 80's were TERRIBLE to them. They overcame it in the 80's and 90's to help create the most robust economy in the history of mankind.

I think where the boomers might have blown it is in their parenting. They raised a generation filled with many people who have no backbone. This generation (my generation) then continued this poor parenting trend, and that is what we have now with our teens and young adults.

Many of the boomers now are spending the great wealth they've accumulated trying to help out their poorly raised children and grandchildren. They are living longer and it seems like their wealth and inheritances are shrinking because of those two factors.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s kind of funny when out of touch Boomers view the Super Bowl. One day a year they get a feel for what the pop culture looks like. Most generations understand that eventually time will pass them by and it won’t be about them anymore. Unfortunately, the Boomers are having a hard time adjusting to that reality because for all of their lives everything was marketed to them and everything was handed to them on silver platter. They’re the generation that landed on third base and acts like it hit a triple. Meanwhile, they’ll be the first generation of Americans that will leave the nation worse off than the one they inherited.

Here's one who thought the halftime show was excellent. I'm not about to go out and buy any of their music but it was a great show. I don't recall us boomers dumping on pop music performers because they don't look like Victoria's Secret models. That's a Gen X faux alpha thing and a really bizarrre flex.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One should absolutely read something stated about an entire generation, millions of people, and then take that information and assume that it was said about one single individual. That’s an incredibly sound process.

Almost as sound as making a blanket generalization about 10s of millions based upon the day they were born... almost. Maybe you should give him some tips.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generations have been observed and characterized for years. I’m not going to apologize for the Boomers’ poor legacy.

Thinks there's something tangible called a "generation" that leaves a "legacy". Funny stuff bags.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The generations that came before me are out of touch. The ones that came after me are lazy and spineless.

Everyone who drives faster than me is a maniac and anyone who drives slower is a moron.

My generations music is great, yours sucks.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The generations that came before me are out of touch. The ones that came after me are lazy and spineless.

Everyone who drives faster than me is a maniac and anyone who drives slower is a moron.

My generations music is great, yours sucks.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that the same fund I paid into even longer?
Why yes I believe it is. Why did you think it would be a good idea to continue to elect politicians who would borrow from that system? Because your generation will be the last to get money from this system.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why yes I believe it is. Why did you think it would be a good idea to continue to elect politicians who would borrow from that system? Because your generation will be the last to get money from this system.
Sorry, if I knew only boomers voted, I may have voted differently.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's one who thought the halftime show was excellent. I'm not about to go out and buy any of their music but it was a great show. I don't recall us boomers dumping on pop music performers because they don't look like Victoria's Secret models. That's a Gen X faux alpha thing and a really bizarrre flex.
I never watch the halftime show, i really don't care who's performing. I wish halftime would be the same length of time as it is in the regular season.