• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Was All That Talk About Marshalls Hip???

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bears no injuries....FOOLS GOLD like I said...WE BETTER BE READY TO PLAY THESE DUDES! Or it could get ugly......

The official practice report heading into the regular season opener between the Bengals and Bears.

BENGALS WED THUR FRI STATUS
T Andrew Whitworth Knee DNP
G Mike Pollak Knee DNP
CB Brandon Ghee Concussion DNP
DT Devon Still Knee LP
DE Carlos Dunlap (concussion) Concussion FP
CB Dre Kirkpatrick (concussion) Concussion FP
TE Tyler Eifert (forearm) Forearm FP
T Andre Smith (knee) Knee FP
BEARS WED THUR FRI STATUS
No Injuries To Report
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation

Game Status
Out = Player will not play
Doubtful = 25% chance a player will play
Questionable = 50% chance a player will play
Probable = 75% chance a player will play
(-) = Not Listed - No game status available

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, maybe the Bengals should just call the game off and accept the loss. Why bother playing at all?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had hip surgery, it was bothering him all preseason, it was obvious in his play. He went to the doctor, had it checked out, they clears him. Do you not keep up with NFL news or are you just playing dumb?

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He had hip surgery, it was bothering him all preseason, it was obvious in his play. He went to the doctor, had it checked out, they clears him. Do you not keep up with NFL news or are you just playing dumb?

They cleared him I most definitely keep up with the news homie...LOL I posted the article for those that CONTINUE to talk..... Now playing dumb....Tubbs why you always got to go personal dawg???? Keep the shit to football LOL no one is dumb because they have an opinion DIFFERENT from yours...I aint even mad Im laughin at this shit...LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Dudes get so frustrated about others opinion that the minute they see shit thats different from how they feel they are Morons and dumb...Thats pussy shit to me....LOL Keep it to football and when wrong be a grown man about it......LOL shit his hilarious

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like your team alot. having said that hope we take you down this week. good luck to you guys and hopefully no injuries on either side :suds:

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
like your team alot. having said that hope we take you down this week. good luck to you guys and hopefully no injuries on either side :suds:

Same to ya...Question for ya...Who is starting at guard and MLB? Do you have 1 rookie or 2 on the OL?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep posting shit that you have nothing to back it up with. It's not talking football, it's you talking a lot of shit with no facts and then saying you'll be here if your wrong.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury report is not an all inclusive list about players that have injuries or had injuries. It's simply a report about who fully participated in practice for the week and if they didn't fully participate it's a likely guess at their probability (probable or questionable).

Marshall has been medically cleared and he is practicing. It doesn't mean he is as explosive as he is when he didn't spend the offseason dealing with rehab.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You keep posting shit that you have nothing to back it up with. It's not talking football, it's you talking a lot of shit with no facts and then saying you'll be here if your wrong.

so fucking what.....Its how I can do it.. If I have an opinion or a feeling I will cont to post it...Skip over the shit...LOL

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The injury report is not an all inclusive list about players that have injuries or had injuries. It's simply a report about who fully participated in practice for the week and if they didn't fully participate it's a likely guess at their probability (probable or questionable).

Marshall has been medically cleared and he is practicing. It doesn't mean he is as explosive as he is when he didn't spend the offseason dealing with rehab.

We will see in T-Minus 3 days wont we?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jwill has become a troll. Never thought I'd see the day.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

and I posted some stats on Collins from the article but they were not 8 years of stats like Whit....Collins has been wasted playing in Cincy but WHEN he plays MUCH BETTER this year as a starter for the 1st 5 games or more...WE WILL GET A GOOD READ ON HIM WONT WE????????????? LOL

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jwill has become a troll. Never thought I'd see the day.

Not at all....I love my team dude....My opinions about 3 players makes me a troll??? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude whateva go get some ass and calm down.... Lets watch the game on Sunday and come back and analyze game 1.....No trolls here I bleed Orange and Black but I dont have to agree with you mofos all the time...LMFAO!!!!!! A troll LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tubbs,

Come to the tailgate at Longworth about 5PM and have a beer with me...Im my younger days I use to make threats that childish...I just like to root for my team mix in some facts and state plenty of opinions..no hard feelings homie...Come have a beer and some ribs 9/16/ Im serious....if you are going to the game....

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears are a good team and we're playing in their house. I'd be surprised if we won.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kramer's right (sort of), jwill has just had enough of the Bengals and he's at level 5 sickofthisshit.

I'd say both teams are about equal, with the Bears getting a slight edge since we are playing in their house. Lets see how the new weapons gel and work together, we're the Bengals, we'll f*** it up somehow.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a tough opener. I suspect we'll look sloppy and lose and everyone on this board will lose their fucking minds. It will be a shit show around here next week..... Everyone will feel better when we win MNF against the Steelers.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to ya...Question for ya...Who is starting at guard and MLB? Do you have 1 rookie or 2 on the OL?
1 or 2 on the o-line (trestman really hasnt said about the tackle yet but long is awesome) and D.J. williams is starting at Mlb but it is just a matter of time before bostic replaces him

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 or 2 on the o-line (trestman really hasnt said about the tackle yet but long is awesome) and D.J. williams is starting at Mlb but it is just a matter of time before bostic replaces him

You'll certainly find what Long is about immediately. He's making his first start against the best tackle he'll likely ever see. If he succeeds Sunday he's pro bowl bound as a rookie.