• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Arizona Cardinals

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can,t believe dak threw into triple coverage on that pick,you,d think he,d learn not to do this after 8 years of throwing passes.still better than howell who threw 5 picks.
Well, the blueprint is out on how to beat Washington. Attack the tackles and the LBs will collect numerous sacks. This forces Bienemy to call more pass plays and abandon the run game.

The nfl now knows that Howell cannot be protected and he holds the ball too long.

Parsons might get 4 sacks against Washington, I don't know. The bottom line is that Philly and DAL simply have to watch tape of the bills game on what to do. Good to great teams in the nfl should have no problems beating Washington at this point.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the blueprint is out on how to beat Washington. Attack the tackles and the LBs will collect numerous sacks. This forces Bienemy to call more pass plays and abandon the run game.

The nfl now knows that Howell cannot be protected and he holds the ball too long.

Parsons might get 4 sacks against Washington, I don't know. The bottom line is that Philly and DAL simply have to watch tape of the bills game on what to do. Good to great teams in the nfl should have no problems beating Washington at this point.
Duke. I like you but no.
Dallas hasn't been a great team in a long ass time. Washington is ñot our target.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke. I like you but no.
Dallas hasn't been a great team in a long ass time. Washington is ñot our target.
PDay, you are just mad that Washington is going to beat Dallas 65-0 and 70-0 this year.

Dean and I feel.good about it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay, you are just mad that Washington is going to beat Dallas 65-0 and 70-0 this year.

Dean and I feel.good about it.
my target remains the washinton fans who run off the washington fans with differing football opinions. ( much like the Rangers board on the hoop)

both teams remain what we are and ain't what we ain't

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my target remains the washinton fans who run off the washington fans with differing football opinions. ( much like the Rangers board on the hoop)

both teams remain what we are and ain't what we ain't
I am not going back until Rivera is gone and the know it all and PollyAnnas calm down.

Deans influence has done a number on several posters who bought in to his non sense. It was laughable to read at times. Dean hypes up the team in the offseason and refuses to listen to reason. He gains converts sadly enough. He told me Wylie was the answer at RT because he had a great super bowl. Wylie regular season stats said otherwise. Dean rubber stamps every free agent, coach, and draft pick. It's embarrassing at this point. It's been like that for years.

I said from day 1 that the OLine was crap but was told to shut up because it was addressed and that Sam howell was a possible franchise qb with Bienemy. The board is bipolar in that when the team wins, they are going to win 12 games and when they lose, they are the worst in the NFL. You saw it yesterday.

After gripping about the bills game, the subject changed to mocking the cowboys. Again, nothing changes ever. Another topic I disagree with the posters on. Most of the folks there are good people who are wise. The few bad apples make it tough.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke. I like you but no.
Dallas hasn't been a great team in a long ass time.
circa 1996 was the last of the Great Dallas teams IMO
Washington is ñot our target.
Agreed a SB win in spite of Jerry is the goal b4 I die just like you. My boy is 27 in November. We watched the loss to SF in the playoffs a this summer on NFL network and his comment was “those teams were tough as nails even when they played bad. What’s wrong with the current teams.” My answer was Jerry Jones and the deal with the Devil

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the local abc station is having a call in show from cowboy fans.
seems to me many here musta called in.

Question:
The number one reason why Dallas lost yesterday?

14% say run defense
30% say the offense
56% say coaching and they don't mean Quinn

next segment shows plays from Glenn Smith where Dak clearly was the reason for the loss.
so many agendas.

Team sport, team effort, but every loss will be on Dak, Mac, or both.

Little Bill is next.
we're fucked

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the local abc station is having a call in show from cowboy fans.
seems to me many here musta called in.

Question:
The number one reason why Dallas lost yesterday?

14% say run defense
30% say the offense
56% say coaching and they don't mean Quinn

next segment shows plays from Glenn Smith where Dak clearly was the reason for the loss.
so many agendas.

Team sport, team effort, but every loss will be on Dak, Mac, or both.

Little Bill is next.
we're fucked
Injuries weren't one of the choices lol? Penalties?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
penalties will forever be on the coaches
I view that as 80/20
20% coaching 80% players and some vague NFL rules IMO
Smart players commit fewer penalties but these guys know the basics since pop Warner football

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I view that as 80/20
20% coaching 80% players and some vague NFL rules IMO
Smart players commit fewer penalties but these guys know the basics since pop Warner football
Penalties more than anything beat us this weekend. Some of them were just absolute killers, 3rd down, off the field but wait....big punt return but wait...and the one they picked up which was the most obvious foul of the day cost us a first and goal at the 1

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players mT
Penalties more than anything beat us this weekend. Some of them were just absolute killers, 3rd down, off the field but wait....big punt return but wait...and the one they picked up which was the most obvious foul of the day cost us a first and goal at the 1
I look at the penalties and 181 rushing yards allowed in the first half as big reasons for the loss. The red zone struggles killed as well. They need to bounce back fast cuz I doubt they beat the Niners especially if they continue to play this way.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players mT
I look at the penalties and 181 rushing yards allowed in the first half as big reasons for the loss. The red zone struggles killed as well. They need to bounce back fast cuz I doubt they beat the Niners especially if they continue to play this way.
could,nt believe dallas gave up so many rushing yards.cards were running at will on them it seems.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players mT
Man I saw LVE get pancaked a few times. I'm not talking blown off the ball, I'm talking knocked ass flat on his back. It looked to me like Hankins was a beast, Tank played the run, and the rest of the front 7 were passing runners by trying to get to the QB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see it as on the refs, I saw it as on the team. How many of those weren't deserved? But that reversal of the PI in the end zone was just a horrible. Guy never turned around and hit him early. Even if unsure you don't get the benefit of the doubt when you don't turn around. How they picked that up I just don't get and with our shitty red zone play calling and perhaps worse execution we need all of those we can get.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I saw LVE get pancaked a few times. I'm not talking blown off the ball, I'm talking knocked ass flat on his back. It looked to me like Hankins was a beast, Tank played the run, and the rest of the front 7 were passing runners by trying to get to the QB
Reading their own press clippings and looking for those social media moments...

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see it as on the refs, I saw it as on the team. How many of those weren't deserved? But that reversal of the PI in the end zone was just a horrible. Guy never turned around and hit him early. Even if unsure you don't get the benefit of the doubt when you don't turn around. How they picked that up I just don't get and with our shitty red zone play calling and perhaps worse execution we need all of those we can get.
not a cowboys fan but the picking up the flag on an obvious pi was awful.how they did that and why is a curiousity.