• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What to do about Michael Thomas

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, get well, Dree Brees. I don't think Kamara has any eeceptions today.

Latavius Murray rushed 12 times for 49 yards, hauling in his only two targets for 36 yards in New Orleans' Week 11 win over the Falcons.​

Murray was presumably afforded a season-high rate of snaps (33, 50%) since Alvin Kamara missed Wednesday's and Thursday's practice with a foot injury. It was also the first time all year that Murray out-snapped Kamara (33-32) altogether. Neither were used in the receiving game, combining for three targets on Taysom Hill's 23 attempts, but Kamara likely would have been deployed for his normal role had he truly been healthy. Murray instead played the entire first series for the Saints and opened the second half with a 25-yard reception and 11-yard run. Kamara's participation in practice will be worth monitoring ahead of Sunday's game against the Broncos

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Latavius Murray rushed 12 times for 49 yards, hauling in his only two targets for 36 yards in New Orleans' Week 11 win over the Falcons.​

Murray was presumably afforded a season-high rate of snaps (33, 50%) since Alvin Kamara missed Wednesday's and Thursday's practice with a foot injury. It was also the first time all year that Murray out-snapped Kamara (33-32) altogether. Neither were used in the receiving game, combining for three targets on Taysom Hill's 23 attempts, but Kamara likely would have been deployed for his normal role had he truly been healthy. Murray instead played the entire first series for the Saints and opened the second half with a 25-yard reception and 11-yard run. Kamara's participation in practice will be worth monitoring ahead of Sunday's game against the Broncos

Being that half of Kamara's fantasy production (and it might actually be more than half) comes from his receiving work, I'm hoping he gets back to normal. I read that this was the first game in his career where he didn't have a reception.