• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What the Niners are still missing

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A solid offensive line.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Think we mainly need some depth at DL but it's hard to say how much because we really have no idea how much if at all Dobbs and Williams have progressed and will fit in.

Safety depth might be a concern also as so far it seems our depth there is just special team aces.

But for the most part I think the team is pretty solid at all positions in terms of starters and depth.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Aubrayo Franklin is still a free agent. Sign him to a 2 year deal, and if Sopoaga walks for big money somewhere else we fall back to Franklin.

Franklin did a good job for us 2 years ago he could probably be a stop gap along with RJF.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Think we mainly need some depth at DL but it's hard to say how much because we really have no idea how much if at all Dobbs and Williams have progressed and will fit in.

Safety depth might be a concern also as so far it seems our depth there is just special team aces.

But for the most part I think the team is pretty solid at all positions in terms of starters and depth.

yeah, this team is looking much better overall, we can always use improvement but can't fix it all at once. i'm fine with the positions we went with in this draft.

since we re-signed Tukuafu, have to believe they see legit potential in him? maybe not as a future solid starter, but a very capable back up? Dobbs did well last pre-season as a rookie, no reason he isn't better with a year under his belt? so yeah, would've been nice to have a NT to develop, but not worried about DL.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, this team is looking much better overall, we can always use improvement but can't fix it all at once. i'm fine with the positions we went with in this draft.

since we re-signed Tukuafu, have to believe they see legit potential in him? maybe not as a future solid starter, but a very capable back up? Dobbs did well last pre-season as a rookie, no reason he isn't better with a year under his belt? so yeah, would've been nice to have a NT to develop, but not worried about DL.

Ian Williams?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Williams?

Yea, Baalke addressed that in a press conference. Spoke well of Williams and Dobbs, said that he didn't see value for DL at our picks. Hopefully, we do well with those guys and can pick up more talent next year.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea, Baalke addressed that in a press conference. Spoke well of Williams and Dobbs, said that he didn't see value for DL at our picks. Hopefully, we do well with those guys and can pick up more talent next year.

Jared Crick would have been a steal in the 4th!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Crick would have been a steal in the 4th!

Not arguing, just letting you know his response. 4th is where we took Looney and they seem to really like him (course, they seem to like everyone we picked). Figure the injury might have had something to do with it, but I'm just speculating there.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not arguing, just letting you know his response. 4th is where we took Looney and they seem to really like him (course, they seem to like everyone we picked). Figure the injury might have had something to do with it, but I'm just speculating there.

Yeah, I know that was him talking.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
franklin wouldn't be able to replace sop, doesn't fit our system