• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! WIS TO TITANS!!!! WTF!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously the Lions should hire nobody. The Ravens are set to release Caldwell as OC anyways. No rush needed. Nobody wants him.

I'd wait until after the playoffs and seriously consider canning Mayhew and Lewand at this point. They totally fucked this whole team up. Nobody else publically bragged about being this amazing job just them. Now look at them. Delusional lol People who already think they are the best have no reason or passion to improve and change!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously the Lions should hire nobody. The Ravens are set to release Caldwell as OC anyways. No rush needed. Nobody wants him.

I'd wait until after the playoffs and seriously consider canning Mayhew and Lewand at this point. They totally fucked this whole team up. Nobody else publically bragged about being this amazing job just them. Now look at them. Delusional lol People who already think they are the best have no reason or passion to improve and change!
:suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew was almost fired this year. Schwartz became the scapegoat and I have to think that another failed year would result in Mayhew being fired. An extension of cleaning the front office many times includes the coaching staff.

No chance Wisehunt would have been fired after year one if he didn't make the playoffs here. Also -- even if by some act of god, he was -- Detroit would have to pay him millions of dollars to eat the rest of his contract.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who sees St Louis Cardinals under me, MikeD and Robs info. Im starting to wonder if this franchise is pushing me into Bobby Ross levels of nutso.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xander's was GM, right? I cant accept any reasons why a GM would allow that to happen. Other than they are a GM that makes awful, horrible, stupid decisions. Cuz that was an awful, horrible, stupid decision.

It happens all the time with every team every year. HC have tons of say in personal you just said it yourself w Schwartz. It's totally normal to let your new HC have say in your draft. And who gives a fuck about Tebow? Everyone here gushes about last years draft. Talking about the Lions.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who sees St Louis Cardinals under me, MikeD and Robs info. Im starting to wonder if this franchise is pushing me into Bobby Ross levels of nutso.

Have you been smoking today already? I'm not seeing the Cardinals under any of our info.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos executed high-producing NFL Draft classes over the last three years, which finished #1 in the NFL in playtime and #2 in games started during 2010-12. There were nine primary starters from those draft classes, including three Pro Bowl players: LB Von Miller, WR Demaryius Thomas and OG Zane Beadles. The opening day roster of the 2013 Broncos had 18/25 starters from the draft classes from 2008-2012. There were also eight other Pro Bowl players who were acquired, signed or extended during his tenure: QB Peyton Manning (FA, 2012), SS Brian Dawkins (UFA, 2009–11), WR Brandon Lloyd (FA, 2009–11), RB Willis McGahee (FA, 2011), CB Champ Bailey (re-signed, 2011), DE Elvis Dumervil (re-signed, 2010), WR Brandon Marshall (re-signed, 2010), and OT Ryan Clady (1st round, 2008).

Why wouldn't Detroit can Mayhew, when they canned Schwartz? This is from an article about Xander's drafts during his tenure with the Broncos, as well as the other players he either traded for or re-signed?!?!? Is it just a coincidence, that his first year in Detroit, we have the best draft in decades?

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The positive spin is he it's just interviewing. How bout we wait til it happens to freak out. Since it is apparent that there is enough to freak out about with out adding the moderate possibility of him leaving.

While I don't think I'm "freaking out" my issue with this is that he shouldn't be interviewing at all, he should be our GM. Millenhew hasnt done a thing to warrent him still having a job. I really can't see one valid point to why he should.

What's his record with the team as the GM? It's the same as Schwartz as the HC. That was enough to get him fired so why should Millenhew still have a job?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens all the time with every team every year. HC have tons of say in personal you just said it yourself w Schwartz. It's totally normal to let your new HC have say in your draft. And who gives a fuck about Tebow? Everyone here gushes about last years draft. Talking about the Lions.

Everybody gushing is one thing. (So is letting a HC have a say)Overlooking the retarded shit Mayhews assistant has done in the past is another. The dude had to sign off on that pick. Things may have worked out well in one draft here, but I see what he's allowed to happen on his watch in the past. And Im still looking. (For once Id like to see the house cleaned. Not the understudy take over after the boss fails.)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been smoking today already? I'm not seeing the Cardinals under any of our info.

Seriously!?! Wtf!?! No, but maybe that's the problem. Hold on, I'll be back. We'll see if clearing my head helps things. (You're a Cards and Giants fan from what I can see. And Lions still. The Ol' eye balls are all I got, this isn't good.)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya idk what the Cardinals stuff is either I noticed you said that yesterday? Oh well I'm not going to get worked up over Xanders but I can't help feel like he should have been our new GM last year.

Mayhew and Lewand fumbled this big time and it should cost them their jobs you are right Smitty.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins will interview Brian Xanders for their general manager vacancy.

Xanders was the Broncos GM from 2009-12, playing a major role in putting together one of the league's best rosters. In the 2010 and 2011 drafts, he landed the likes of Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Von Miller. Xanders parted ways with the Broncos after last season, signing on in Detroit as the senior personnel director and crushing another draft -- this time stealing guys like Larry Warford late and signing Joseph Fauria as a UDFA. Xanders would be a coup for the Fins as they replace Jeff Ireland.

Disaster!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should hire Charles Manson as GM.

"You fuckers better win the Superbowl. I have a different method of firing people."

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whisenhunt passing on the Lions actually does make sense on his part. Yes most people will say Detroit is closer than Tennessee however in Detroit there is a decent chance of getting fired after 1 year. Reality is our GM is on the hot seat and likely if he goes, so to does the coach. Whisenhunt probably realized this is the only job out there where you have 1 year to make the playoffs, and no matter what factors, if you miss you are fired. Tennessee he probably has a much larger cushion.

Hot seat? This is the same franchise that let Millen run the show for 8 years and was only fired when Jr had to say something.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins will interview Brian Xanders for their general manager vacancy.

Xanders was the Broncos GM from 2009-12, playing a major role in putting together one of the league's best rosters. In the 2010 and 2011 drafts, he landed the likes of Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Von Miller. Xanders parted ways with the Broncos after last season, signing on in Detroit as the senior personnel director and crushing another draft -- this time stealing guys like Larry Warford late and signing Joseph Fauria as a UDFA. Xanders would be a coup for the Fins as they replace Jeff Ireland.

Disaster!

Yup, funny how xanders came in and Mini Millen had by far his best off-season. Here's hoping that the Dolphins do something stupid and hire someone else. Please come back to the D!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, funny how xanders came in and Mini Millen had by far his best off-season. Here's hoping that the Dolphins do something stupid and hire someone else. Please come back to the D!

NO BS - In light of this HC disaster, the Fords should fire Mayhew and promote Xanders ASAP! If Miami doesn't snag him someone else will. They should be HUMILIATED that Mayhew let this happen. Is the plane still idling on the runway?? :L

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The positive spin is he it's just interviewing. How bout we wait til it happens to freak out. Since it is apparent that there is enough to freak out about with out adding the moderate possibility of him leaving.

This.

It's not about putting a positive spin on this, it's just that there's no reason to flip out. 5 other people have been interviewed as they have 2 others set up. If he leaves, freak out. I think he had a big hand in this past years draft. He'll be missed, but I see no need in freaking out over an interview.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really starting to unravel. We could be looking at a total blowout and back to being a doormat in a few years.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

It's not about putting a positive spin on this, it's just that there's no reason to flip out. 5 other people have been interviewed as they have 2 others set up. If he leaves, freak out. I think he had a big hand in this past years draft. He'll be missed, but I see no need in freaking out over an interview.

How about we type whatever we want. You've been freaking out all over the Bears board all week we all have our passions.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well im not sure what happened, here we were under the impression thanks to the media that he lions hc gig was the best possible landing spot for a coach and have watched as whisenhunt (who would have been perfect here) go elsewhere. I dont know if it was the lions being cheap or he just didnt want to come here but either way it really sucks. I wouldnt be surprised if the lions were being disrespectful by lowballing him, this is the lions. First they took way too long to fire schwartz and now they are left with garbage for a hc even though they were supposed to be the top destination. What a joke.