• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What the crap are the Eagles doing?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Connor Barwin gets 36 million?

Corey Williams gets 17?

Kenny Phillips only signed for 1 year, but it didn't say how much he got. Can he stay healthy?

This is exactly the kind of stuff that got them into trouble in the first place. Big deals for players who aren't that good for the sake of filling the roster. Do they actually think they're a few players away from winning it all or something? Pfft!

Howie Roseman is one of the worst GMs in the NFL IMO. Terrible.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor Barwin gets 36 million?

Corey Williams gets 17?

Kenny Phillips only signed for 1 year, but it didn't say how much he got. Can he stay healthy?

This is exactly the kind of stuff that got them into trouble in the first place. Big deals for players who aren't that good for the sake of filling the roster. Do they actually think they're a few players away from winning it all or something? Pfft!

Howie Roseman is one of the worst GMs in the NFL IMO. Terrible.

Becoming the Washington Redskins

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I've been on record saying I think hiring Chip Kelly was a great move and I think he'll do well, but with this clown pulling the strings, I'm not so sure any more.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been on record saying I think hiring Chip Kelly was a great move and I think he'll do well, but with this clown pulling the strings, I'm not so sure any more.

The Eagles signing Chip Kelly is the Redskins signing Spurrier part II.