• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Song or Movie Title best describes Brady

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll Start...

Cheater, Cheater by Joey & Rory - Country Song

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll Start...

Cheater, Cheater by Joey & Rory - Country Song

White Liar by Miranda Lambert

Hey white liar
The truth comes out a little at a time
And it spreads just like a fire
Slips off of your tongue like turpentine
And I don't know why, white liar

Read more: Miranda Lambert - White Liar Lyrics | MetroLyrics

0804-tom-brady-practice-04-435x580_zpsc1b20d73.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nillson "Put the Lime in the Coconut"

Call me in the morning, I'll tell you what to do......

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady's a piece of shit

Shortly after the incident, Brady dismissed the claims in an interview with Sports Illustrated. We found two guys on our property, and we told them to get out. Our security guys didn’t even have guns. There were no shots fired,” he said.

Bodyguards convicted in shooting incident during Tom Brady-Gisele Bundchens wedding | For The Win

Yet another example of him dismissing claims that ended up being true. But I guess those were a couple of pee-on pap photographers who's lives don't mean shit in his book.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shortly after the incident, Brady dismissed the claims in an interview with Sports Illustrated. We found two guys on our property, and we told them to get out. Our security guys didn’t even have guns. There were no shots fired,” he said.

Bodyguards convicted in shooting incident during Tom Brady-Gisele Bundchens wedding | For The Win

Yet another example of him dismissing claims that ended up being true. But I guess those were a couple of pee-on pap photographers who's lives don't mean shit in his book.

What does this have to do with the topic?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat it by Michael Jackson

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this have to do with the topic?

It has to do with the guy and his outlook on reality. He used to be a good guy but his ego took over. I used to root for the guy. But he's now an elitist scum bag that thinks throwing a football and being married to a woman that's good for jerk-off pictures makes him above just about everyone else that doesn't roll in his 9 figured net worth circles. Fuck him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to do with the guy and his outlook on reality. He used to be a good guy but his ego took over. I used to root for the guy. But he's now an elitist scum bag that thinks throwing a football and being married to a woman that's good for jerk-off pictures makes him above just about everyone else that doesn't roll in his 9 figured net worth circles. Fuck him.
Oh my bad I thought it was about songs or movies? Just sayin if a NE fan went sidewayslike that we'd get accosted for days.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News for you: Brady has always been a jerk. It's called "professional arrogance" it is universal.
I like to watch him win. It amazes me that guys think "their QB is a nice guy"
My wife thinks all the actors on TV are nice guys too......

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad I thought it was about songs or movies? Just sayin if a NE fan went sidewayslike that we'd get accosted for days.

Maybe I can find some gangster rap song that goes with that theme. So apparently you're cool with a guy trying to cover up for his bodyguards taking shots at a car that's driving away. What part of Tom Brady's body were they guarding when those photographers were driving up? I think the pap type is scum but I don't think that a shoot on sight order is necessary. I don't think Brady was some mastermind like AH but he should have kept his fucking mouth shut because he obviously didn't know (at least I hope) wtf was going on. Instead of "I don't know" it was "that didn't happen". Seem like a pattern to you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I can find some gangster rap song that goes with that theme. So apparently you're cool with a guy trying to cover up for his bodyguards taking shots at a car that's driving away. What part of Tom Brady's body were they guarding when those photographers were driving up? I think the pap type is scum but I don't think that a shoot on sight order is necessary. I don't think Brady was some mastermind like AH but he should have kept his fucking mouth shut because he obviously didn't know (at least I hope) wtf was going on. Instead of "I don't know" it was "that didn't happen". Seem like a pattern to you?
Husk easy. I said nothing of the sort. I'm just saying your way off track on this thread. Start a new thread about how much of a scum bag you feel Brady is. Then I have zero issues.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husk easy. I said nothing of the sort. I'm just saying your way off track on this thread. Start a new thread about how much of a scum bag you feel Brady is. Then I have zero issues.

All right, all right. That's my opinion of the man. Time to move on. Just feeling a little salty today.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right, all right. That's my opinion of the man. Time to move on. Just feeling a little salty today.
Fair enough we've all been there. It's Saturday chill and have a couple drinks.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to jump all over this shit, but my last name is Brady. Be more specific.:thumb:

The first motherfucker that post "I am Woman" and says it works for both is gonna get a virtual nutpunch.