• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Really Happened:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Stork was not injured
Ryan Wendell came into the game as Center because he had an inflation needle taped to his crotch!
When Brady went under center - he deflated the ball to his liking!
The "12th ball" was a quick snap and they did not get time to deflate.....

Now you have it.....

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll buy that if we can all move on. I can't remember a Super Bowl where there was less talk about the game coming up at this point than there is this year. But the media loves scandal and this sort of thing sells so be prepared to hear about it until kick off.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll buy that if we can all move on. I can't remember a Super Bowl where there was less talk about the game coming up at this point than there is this year. But the media loves scandal and this sort of thing sells so be prepared to hear about it until kick off.

One week left. This isn't going away until the SB.

Patriots win and it will never go away.....

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really happened was, the patriots fired up the Blount and there is video evidence the colts refused to partake in hitting it...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts, in an effort to keep the game close, sneaked int the Pats locker area and tampered with the balls the Patriots would be using. They left theirs alone so their QB would have a good feel for the balls while putting Brady at a disadvantage with flat balls.

The plan worked for the first half, keeping the game close, but once the refs discoverd what the Colts had done and re-inflated the balls at half time, the Patriots destroyed the Colts.