• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What position should we draft early.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Ryan Lindley ARI 26 R
QB T.J. Yates ATL 28
QB Tyrod Taylor BAL 26
QB Joe Webb CAR 29
QB Jimmy Clausen CHI 28
QB Jason Campbell CIN 34
QB Brian Hoyer CLE 30
QB Kellen Moore DET 26 R
QB Dan Orlovsky DET 32
QB Matt Flynn GB 30
QB Scott Tolzien GB 28
QB Matt Hasselbeck IND 40
QB Matt Moore MIA 31
QB Christian Ponder MIN 27
QB Ryan Mallett NE 27
QB Luke McCown NO 34
QB Michael Vick NYJ 35
QB Mark Sanchez PHI 29
QB Tarvaris Jackson SEA 32
QB Terrelle Pryor SEA 26
QB Blaine Gabbert SF 26
QB Josh Johnson SF 29
QB Austin Davis STL 26 R
QB Shaun Hill STL 35
QB Jake Locker TEN 27
QB Colt McCoy WAS 29

What a great group of QB's

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think he was benched for incompetency you're an idiot. You bought exactly what Tresty and Kromer wanted you to. That it was all Jay's fault, "look it's NOT us, it's Jay!! Our offense is great!!"

Did you know that Jay had very similar stats when the Bears traded for him? 25td's 18 int. Was enough for a probowl, 2 first round picks and Kyle Orton. But now 28/18 is "we need to get rid of him- without any replacement?
If that's what you think, than maybe we should have kept Tresty/Emery/Kromer? No?
It's all BS.

Wrong again..............if you have read anything I wrote about trestman,when he was hired here I said he would not be the right fit....Why?
Cause he had not been in the NFL since when 2002?
He was in the CFL for how long with different rules,different dimensions of the football field and difference on how many players were on the field at once.......And because the NFL has passed him by.

Some of these other coaches that I`ve heard,and not saying this board says it,but I`ve heard Bill cowher and Gruden`s name called...
that's hysterically funny,for the NFL has passed them by too.......

And by the way.............have you ever try and teach people to play the game?
You can teach whatever you want,its up to the player theirself to be able to execute what your teaching.

Its not always the coach............

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Trestman is being interviewed by other teams for OC.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Trestman is being interviewed by other teams for OC.

And what does that mean?

Does it mean its not always the coach....

Or does it mean

he`s gonna suck somewhere else......

You tell me...........

Oh and its for oc,not hc.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it any way you want......it's just a fact...nothing more nothing less

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way.............have you ever try and teach people to play the game?
You can teach whatever you want,its up to the player theirself to be able to execute what your teaching..

Unless what you are teaching makes no sense and is wrong......sometimes it is the coach

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCown........yeah what a great qb. Got lufly when he was here and showed his true colors in Tampa and yet you still locked on his nuts......Lmfao

I am saying McCown just like he was as jays jock holder, said nothing about ever seeing him play a down.

Our heir apparent is gonna be no different than Rodgers was with Favre. Jay will not give up anything he might have to offer a kid that is here to replace him. McCown can walk the line keeping Jay happy and getting information to the kid. That is called developing your quarterback.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with McCowns head for the game, he lacks the physical ability needed.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If and when we do get the heir apparent I hope to God he doesn't need to be developed.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to draft someone and have him starting day 1?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know it would be nice for a change especially if you think it's the heir apparent. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to draft a Luck, Newton or Manning type for a change, you know a NFL ready qb

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood- Is Tresty a good coach? Simple question? Yes or No?

Would you have liked him to continue be the Chicago Bears Coach? yes or no?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood- Is Tresty a good coach? Simple question? Yes or No?

Would you have liked him to continue be the Chicago Bears Coach? yes or no?

Simple answers.........

No
and
No

Is cutler a good qb........Would I like to see hime here again.......

simple answer......

No
and
No

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCown........yeah what a great qb. Got lufly when he was here and showed his true colors in Tampa and yet you still locked on his nuts......Lmfao

His true colors were always a back up qb.

When he was here last season and had the chance to start.He excelled pretty damn good for a player that was a back up qb.Most people were happy with that.He played just as well and with less mistakes than jay.Hes the one that kept us in the playoff race last season.
when Jay went down,everyone of us was bummed cause we all thought the season was over.Well it wasn`t.

Now being in tampa and you say he showed his true colors,well that's cause he was on an inferior team than with us for one.

We definetley had the better recievers,rbs,te and o-line than tampa.
And Lovie was the coach.the guy you all wanted gone.So we had the better coach too........

So yeah,i never thought JM would excel anyother place than here......It was the right fit for him.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His true colors were always a back up qb.

When he was here last season and had the chance to start.He excelled pretty damn good for a player that was a back up qb.Most people were happy with that.He played just as well and with less mistakes than jay.Hes the one that kept us in the playoff race last season.
when Jay went down,everyone of us was bummed cause we all thought the season was over.Well it wasn`t.

Now being in tampa and you say he showed his true colors,well that's cause he was on an inferior team than with us for one.

And Lovie was the coach.the guy you all wanted gone.So we had the better coach too........

So yeah,i never thought JM would excel anyother place than here......It was the right fit for him.

Explain the greatness he showed?the only game he played great in was against Dallas a team by all accounts didn't want any par of the extreme cold.........I await your explanation

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our recievers are comparable......we both have pro bowl rbs. Our online store are comprable. I will say our TE is better. Josh McCown got frickin lucky here that's all and proof is in the wins and losses.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know it would be nice for a change especially if you think it's the heir apparent. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to draft a Luck, Newton or Manning type for a change, you know a NFL ready qb

I dont know if even Mariota is on the luck or manning level coming out of the draft, but you would have to trade up to get that first pick and find out. I never thought much of Newton and he showed again yesterday that he is not at that level of Luck or Manning or Brady.

I think each one of them showed flaws in their game, where a guy like Rodgers sat four years, came in and dominated. Like I said, the days of needing to start the #1 pick day one has gone away with the 60 million dollar signing bonus they got. I know, the bandwagon fans will whine for not starting a first round quarterback, but I think you go farther getting that ego in check. We know what an ego quarterback ends up doing.

Tennessee and the rams have been linked to wanting cutler. I think both cases are ties to Fisher. Thats a 2 or 10 pick at least. Pretty sure the rams want a new qb ready for the next time bradford goes down, tennessee has a brady gem in their 6th round pick Mettenberger so wont mind trading away if Tampa passes on Mariota. That case I dont think they want Cutler either.

I just think they need to keep cutler another year at least. Fix his health so he doesnt look like a pale corpse, get an offense he doesnt have to over think and let him rack up the stats as the defense rebuilds. Of course that all is based on the head coach and coordinator they hire.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a mute point, the Bears aren't going to draft either of the two 1/2 decent QB's in this draft. This isn't a great draft for QB's at least at this point and at least not at the #7 pick.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3