• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What kind of defense will we see tomorrow?

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pjyjkkv1onyacwnzlqdo.gif

C

cubzzzfanincali

Show the whole play. That all-22 ideally. Otherwise you waste everyone's time

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noon, I respect you as a poster, but sometimes I think you don't really know much about football. And posts like this are a big reason why. Well see a defense doing a lot of the things they do during the regular season that they don't show in the preseason. Well do stunts to exploit weak players on the Oline. Well see blitzes to get to manuel faster and keep him guessing.
(We'll I guess the guy that does not know much about football was right yet again. lol.)

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show the whole play. That all-22 ideally. Otherwise you waste everyone's time

Exactly. By the time Conte got involved on that play, the damage was already done.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. By the time Conte got involved on that play, the damage was already done.

+1

Conte is the flavor of the day. I saw someone on another board saying that Conte took a bad angle on that play, however he was up in the area of his responsibility which would not allow him a very good angle.

I just think it's funny that he's getting blamed for someone else's incompetence. Not to mention that Fred Jackson is an effin' beast.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you wouldn't see Troy Polamalu hand fighting, he would destroy the ball carrier. Conte is like Don Knotts in a uniform.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you wouldn't see Troy Polamalu hand fighting, he would destroy the ball carrier. Conte is like Don Knotts in a uniform.
All true but on this one play, being talked about Conti is innocent on all charges. I thought Troy was a SS? No?

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he was trying to strip the ball since they were already in field goal range. That was our only hope since we were in sudden death.

He did look like an incompetent dick because he couldn't get it done, but in reality, that was a heady play.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is so stupid. Let me ask you...what fucking difference would it have made? Anyone talking about Conte's play there on what was ostensibly the last fucking play of the game, is just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. That play, and Conte's attempted tackle had absolutely NOTHING to do with the outcome of that game. It was completely moot at that point.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it back. I DO NOT endorse anything that Beardown07 said. I miss kffl, there is a lot of know it all asses in here. Here people like to hurl that insult first, then afterwards attempt to present an argument.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it back. I DO NOT endorse anything that Beardown07 said. I miss kffl, there is a lot of know it all asses in here. Here people like to hurl that insult first, then afterwards attempt to present an argument.

I love you, buddy. Hang in there.

It's a different culture here, no doubt.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here people like to hurl that insult first, then afterwards attempt to present an argument.
That's a retarded thing to say, and here is why. lol kidding bro. Most here are good people but as we have posted together so long that sometimes we forget to play nice.

Dirk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't really love him, that was sarcasm :) WB loves noone but himself and his secret shrine to Cutler.

Differing opinions or statements bring out the you don't know football and minor insults instead of disagreements. Which is fine, just different.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you expand on that? Not the I love you part, I get that. You love him.

Differing opinions or statements bring out the you don't know football and minor insults instead of disagreements. Which is fine, just different.

What Dirk said...

This forum has more of the feel of the official boards, I guess.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Dirk said...

This forum has more of the feel of the official boards, I guess.
On the official boards the signal-to-noise ratio seems divided by zero.

It's a different animal than KFFL, assuredly, but any board would be a different animal due to the dynamic we had there. It's rough to hold any board (especially one where, to be fair, we're the newcomers) to that standard.

To put it another way: we don't know who to put on our ignore list yet. :noidea:
(Well, except me, of course.)