• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is it like to be a fan of a traditional power??

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a comment about you loving to watch all of the SEC, then you explain why you cheer for all of the SEC. Sorry gump you did this to yourself.

Once again if you can't tell the difference between watching/cheering and wanting a team to win because it helps your own team, then stupidity is confirmed.

Not to mention I also watch games on Pac12 and BTN.

But hey, you're a Texas fan. It's to be expected that you will have your head up your ass and tell everyone it's the greatest ever.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again if you can't tell the difference between watching/cheering and wanting a team to win because it helps your own team, then stupidity is confirmed.

Not to mention I also watch games on Pac12 and BTN.

But hey, you're a Texas fan. It's to be expected that you will have your head up your ass and tell everyone it's the greatest ever.

In his defense, he does have a pretty sweet ass.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason people pull for other SEC teams isn't because we like those teams. It's because we are smart enough to understand and realize that when they win - it's good for our teams.

I pulled for VT all last year. Not because I like or dislike VT. But because the more VT won, the better it was for my team.

But I still hope Auburn loses every game. I feel it's affordable and worth it.

I understand why she pulls for them, she sees a financial gain when they do well, that's why I want ND to stay independent. I don't want to gain by the success of a team that I consider a rival.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason people pull for other SEC teams isn't because we like those teams. It's because we are smart enough to understand and realize that when they win - it's good for our teams.

I pulled for VT all last year. Not because I like or dislike VT. But because the more VT won, the better it was for my team.

But I still hope Auburn loses every game. I feel it's affordable and worth it.

If Bama wins all their games, they will make the playoffs and play for the NC; no need to suck all that SEC cock. Show some self respect.....