• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is A Sooner?

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that, but 1 of 5 doesn't make Occupant wrong but right because he said 4 were from Oklahoma. Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

What is wrong with you. I said that Billy Sims wasn't from Oklahoma and I was right. Damn:doh:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that, but 1 of 5 doesn't make Occupant wrong but right because he said 4 were from Oklahoma. Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

let me answer that one for Blackie, err, what's his name.

The sun was in his eyes and the wind was really swirling around, out there.

He just lost track of who, err, where he was and got confused.

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me answer that one for Blackie, err, what's his name.

The sun was in his eyes and the wind was really swirling around, out there.

He just lost track of who, err, where he was and got confused.

Why are you calling me a Blackie? I never said I was black and even though I'm not, I find that to be very racist and disrespectful. You best watch your tone.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For future reference, the only Oklahomans who consider "Sooner" at all insulting these days are those with closer connections to Oklahoma State University in Stillwater than to Oklahoma University in Norman. They're "Cowboys", not "Sooners". Even they are more likely to joke about it than to take offense.

This thread needs the online equivalent of euthanasia. It's longer than it ever should have gotten.

Payne county, home of OSWho, is named after David Payne.

Kind of ironic, really...

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you calling me a Blackie? I never said I was black and even though I'm not, I find that to be very racist and disrespectful. You best watch your tone.

damn son, you damn near had me spitting all over my pc with that one.

that was almost good.

Props!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Darkboyz from cBS when you need him?

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!!!! G???

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It had nothing to do with race numb nuts.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im tired of seeing this thread on the top.

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is his only id created at SportsHoopla

So he was calling me a "blackie" because he thinks I'm black? What kind of a good ole boy gang of racism you all running around here? Dissin' the white men from Texas, dissin' the "blackies" (whatever) and that BF4L dude was being rude towards Mexican Americans on another thread.

Some of you are very mean spirited and should have the taste slapped outta your mouths. Unreal.:gaah:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're calling me stupid? You're the one wearing that jockstrap on your head licking a vinyl record. Is that what you do for fun when you aren't chasing tornados?

Listen, I'm sure you're a nice enough guy...but, I don't think message board posting is for you.

You really bring some pathetically weak sauce to the table and we're having soup anyways so....yeah.

The door is right over there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a nice life.

:wave:

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, I'm sure you're a nice enough guy...but, I don't think message board posting is for you.

You really bring some pathetically weak sauce to the table and we're having soup anyways so....yeah.

The door is right over there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a nice life.

:wave:

Nice try record kisser. You don't own these boards and from what I can tell you all need some culture and manners up in here. Get to steppin' if you don't like it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he was calling me a "blackie" because he thinks I'm black? What kind of a good ole boy gang of racism you all running around here? Dissin' the white men from Texas, dissin' the "blackies" (whatever) and that BF4L dude was being rude towards Mexican Americans on another thread.

Some of you are very mean spirited and should have the taste slapped outta your mouths. Unreal.:gaah:

Ok, now I'm starting to think he has been here before. Can't prove it, but there is history here.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

watch your mouth. I was coming to your defense.

its a rivalry week thread, if you cant take the heat get out the kitchen