• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What I learned from this game

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get a holding call on a CB for Seattle you have to actually throw down the WR.

The play option does not work if the RB runs into run blitzes every hand off.

The Oline has not made a hole all season for any running back to run through.

The coaching staff tries to hard to do tricky stuff and out think the opponent that they are out thinking themselves. Line up in a normal formation and run the ball away from the blitzes

Kaepernick gets nervous in Seattle. He was just way off on too many throws and that is why they were intercepted. Smith would have been a better QB to have today.

Gore looks slow and on one play slipped down and instead of standing up and being open in the end zone he stayed sitting down for like 3 seconds. No hustle at all.

With all the injuries today I hope they regret sending away back ups to save money. Money that they have. Dahl should never have made the team. He is atrocious.

McDonald is a beast yet they dont use him. What the hell us up with that. Give him the rock. If Davis is out next week he is the starting TE.

I cant wait for Tank to get back healthy. The defense wore down at the end.

Stupidity helped Seattle way to much. Face mask on a 3rd and long on a QB who was falling down on his own is dumb. retaliation for 2 more personal fouls is just as bad. Gave up 14 points from those drives where Aldon and Brooks gave them life after being stopped short.

There was no coaching control of players and their actions this game. Need a team leader to stand up and tell to stop fucking around after plays.

Missed tackles lead to poor starting position on defense again. Special teams used to be a strength but not the past 2 seasons.

Kaepernick needs to work on reading blitzes. This is something hard for QBs to learn, but it takes a lot of hard work in the classroom.

Kaepernick sometimes needs to get the first down first then think about the big play. He threw the ball to Gore once when he had the lane for a first down easy. Another time it was to Boldin but he was covered and it was dropped. I didn't get his decision making on the run tonight. he was so tight today. It was like watching Smith play QB under Singletary. That game plan tonight looked just as predictable as a Singletary/Raye offense.

Remember when Harbaugh once said "you are a damn good football team and the longer it takes to recognize it the better you will be?" well now that they "know" and have bought into the hype they are playing with less Passion and hunger. Time to break out the blue collar shirts again to get them in a working mans attitude

Kaepernick needs to learn to protect the ball. He had way too many turnovers tonight. 3 points is good. a 3-5 game at the half would have been good for momentum.

Also, there was no change in the shitty game plan at the half. Doing the same shit over and over again and expecting a different outcome is daft.

This was the worst game I have seen the 9ers play in 2 years. I hope they use this as a learning tool cause they did this egg laying early.

Now to get ready for work tomorrow and all the shit i will take from Patriot fans all 12 hours of my shift.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just don't stack up well vs. Seattle, especially at Qwest. Our WRs just get manhandled by their secondary.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just don't stack up well vs. Seattle, especially at Qwest. Our WRs just get manhandled by their secondary.

I feel like we need to spread offense! Why had Green Bay been so successful? Because they spread out, I wanna see the power runs! But I wanna see spread offense passing! We just never adjusted in this one.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clyde, I totally agree, but I don't think it is that simple. I think Hangman has a point and I thought the same thing. This team was outcoached and outplayed. The players seemed to kind of give in shortly after Reid got knocked out of the game. It was hard to watch.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive and defensive lines were painful to watch tonight. No one was doing a good job. I'd like to point out one OL player who stood out like a sore thumb (Ant Davis) but in actuality, the entire OL was garbage.

And the interior of the line was unable to stop the run, especially when Dorsey took the snaps.

Seattle's secondary gets away with a lot, but our receivers just aren't getting open. When Manningham/Crabtree return, Moore needs to go. This may be a rash decision, but IMO I think I've seen enough of him to warrant an opinion.

McDonald needs to be implemented more into the passing game. I don't understand why Bruce Miller was targeted more times than McDonald. Miller also made some costly penalties.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They get away with ALOT at home, in regards to their secondary, especially against us

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not to excuse anything the Niners did tonight, it was a debacle and they deserved to lose in every way. But it is stunning to see the Seahawks still, continually, get away with defensive holding. You sit there watching Kap and think "man this coverage is amazing, he has no one to throw to"......but then you see almost every replay they show is Hawks DBs grabbing, pushing, everything. Just nuts, all you can say is they're smart and they get away with it.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Seattle at home. Lets be honest we have no shot. We have to have home field bottom line.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to excuse anything the Niners did tonight, it was a debacle and they deserved to lose in every way. But it is stunning to see the Seahawks still, continually, get away with defensive holding. You sit there watching Kap and think "man this coverage is amazing, he has no one to throw to"......but then you see almost every replay they show is Hawks DBs grabbing, pushing, everything. Just nuts, all you can say is they're smart and they get away with it.

What I learned, Space, is that we won't play a game as bad as this one during the course of the season. Sounds arrogant? Perhaps, but if this is really a quality team, they will find ways to stay competitive, win or lose.

That doesn't discount the fact that I'm still heavily concerned with the personnel in the secondary.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde, I totally agree, but I don't think it is that simple. I think Hangman has a point and I thought the same thing. This team was outcoached and outplayed. The players seemed to kind of give in shortly after Reid got knocked out of the game. It was hard to watch.

We got outclassed on every level, no doubt. But I had reservations about this game b/c of our WRs. Boldin plays well against smaller, less physical CBs because he's so strong at the point of attack. That won't happen against Seattle.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What I learned, Space, is that we won't play a game as bad as this one during the course of the season.

I have you at your word on this? I can't take another performance like this....a few years ago, OK, but its like it was in the 80s again, where a loss would hang with us for a few days.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happens against colts weak defense then I'm worried

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And they did that last season and not just to our team. The truth is, they get away with a whole lot of shit. I knew that, Harbaugh knew that so no matter what opponent meets Seattle at the Clink, they should prepare theirselves for that and we should've as well.

The only thing that upsets me is that Collinsworth made it seem like we had calls in our favor when it clearly shows that not only did we get penalized more but there was proof on each and every replay shown that they were holding. My thing is, if you don't call out Seattle out on it when you announce the game, then don't call SF out either.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got outclassed on every level, no doubt. But I had reservations about this game b/c of our WRs. Boldin plays well against smaller, less physical CBs because he's so strong at the point of attack. That won't happen against Seattle.

I've been saying... Where is our spread? We have Patton, Williams, McDonald, boldin, David. The GOOD teams can catch on our vanilla offense. Spread that shit out!

If we won't even power run, then spread the WRS out. If gb can make WRS ever yr then so can we.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have you at your word on this? I can't take another performance like this....a few years ago, OK, but its like it was in the 80s again, where a loss would hang with us for a few days.

And this most certainly will. It's funny how we have this rivalry going with Seattle and GB, it's like the Giants, Packers and Cowboys all over again which is a great thing for us. But for some reason, I can't bring myself to hate the Packers (cuz I'm a Rodgers fan) or Seattle (maybe because it's still a new rivalry? And I'm a fan of Wilson as well) but I still hate the Giants and Cowboys to this day.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to have started out 3-0 but I felt that we'd start out 2-1. Beat the Colts while getting better as a team, not just timing or just RB, and not just playing a weaker defense, etc., and then, I'll put this game behind me (in terms of being upset).

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most teams can't match us physically. seattle can and we lost our composure as seattle started to run away with the game.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned that no matter how bad ass Lynch is... when it comes down to a one on one with Willis, he is going backwards.