• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you get out of your team winning?

KindaChang

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's to be expected that I have to take shit from my fellow Caps fans because i'm a Cowboy fan.

What I mean, since you couldn't figure it out through the context of the post, is that if you're not a Cowboys fan, you're rooting against them. No middle ground here.

The Cowboys have had 3 5-11 seasons since wining a SB. Anyone who claims to be a fan of the Cowboys is more than likely a life long fan that has stuck with them through the good and bad.

man explaining this shit is getting old.

As a Lions fan, let me explain something to you about sticking through thin and thinner.

Well really, that pretty much says it all.

People dislike the Cowboys because they claim to be "America's Team".

Until the Olympics have American Football as a sport, there's no such thing as "America's Team".

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love the excitement of seeing my team win. It makes me proud to be a fan. The Vols are one of the most hated teams in the SEC, even when they are down. Beating Florida and/or Bama this season would be awesome. It would probably make my year...both of those teams can't stand UT.

I'm also a huge Blue Raiders fan. I've sat in Floyd Stadium when there was only 12,000 and have been there for the record 28,000. MT has come a long way, and their fanbase has grown because of that. It is especially fun when MTSU wins against one of the bigger programs like Maryland and Southern Miss., because before they played, they had never even heard of MTSU.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also in the case of the NHL playoffs, just the extra time watching the Habs is enjoyable. This is about a full month past when I thought their last game would be.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fun being a fan of teams that people dont care for because you know they are winners in general. I just hate when it goes too far and people go above and beyond to tear down your team just to be an asshole. I guess parents didnt do very good at teaching their kids how to take a loss like a man? Oh well......thats their problem.
thefinger25.gif

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if they lose... angry heroine addict?

I become angry near blackout drunk and must refrain myself from posting on message boards because I post really stupid shit.