• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you drive?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I drive...at least sometimes. My 1941 Chevy 3/4 ton.

41chev9_zps63181e8b.jpg

Nice truck.. and nice background.. where do you live?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

damn...ain't nothing but jealous.
We've been making an annual winter trek to Big Sky since the late 1980s - have a cabin on the Gallatin. Pic is me resting on Lone Peak/Lenin...great place to doobie up before dying down.

Attachments

• big sky 001.jpg
    big sky 001.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 119

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny Mamba... I have a white Tunda Limited that is a couple years old (I love it) and my wife has the same mercedes... although she is itching to upgrade...

Thankfully my kids are still 5,6, and 8 so I have a while to go for their cars.

No way!! Too funny bro...

Last edited by a moderator:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny Mamba... I have a white Tunda Limited that is a couple years old (I love it) and my wife has the same mercedes... although she is itching to upgrade...

slightly off topic here, but...
if you want to know one of the major reasons Detroit is in the shits that it is, take an hour or so driving around that godforsaken place...you might see a couple of Mercedes, VWs and bimmers...but if you see a Tundra you'll note the finish has been customized by numerous "keyings." Toyotas, Hondas, Kias and Hyundais are as welcome in Detroit as tennis sweaters in biker bars.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Waggy is in getting painted this week. When the new Waggy comes out, I might just get one of those if it's good. The Wagoneer is coming back

This greenish hue was the result of the cheap paintjob given by the last owner. It'll be a proper metallic goldish champagney, I hope, when it returns.

DSCN0605.jpg

DSCN0594.jpg

DSCN0587.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toyota Tacoma

4 in lift kit and 33's

Nothing super special but solid.

BTW JTG who is the chick in the picture :whistle:

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daily driver is an '08 Ford Focus 2Dr in Kiwi Green metallic. My pride and joy is a 1966 Plymouth VIP 2Dr HDTP rescued from a wrecking yard about 15 yrs ago and restored about 85% before running out of money. I take it to occasional car shows and have driven it in a parade once. Gas prices limit me from enjoying it more often though. I'd post a pic, but haven't figured out how to upload it to this site yet.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Daily driver is an '08 Ford Focus 2Dr in Kiwi Green metallic. My pride and joy is a 1966 Plymouth VIP 2Dr HDTP rescued from a wrecking yard about 15 yrs ago and restored about 85% before running out of money. I take it to occasional car shows and have driven it in a parade once. Gas prices limit me from enjoying it more often though. I'd post a pic, but haven't figured out how to upload it to this site yet.

If you have them in your computer, like in your documents or sech place, just use the paperclip in the advanced reply box, then just browse your computer for them.

NativeWebfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying a regular reply instead of a quick reply. I'm trying to find how to upload pics from my computer to here. When I hit the insert image icon, it wants a url address. I don't know where to get a browse option. I'm not finding any advance options or paperclips. I haven't found an "advanced reply" option yet

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying a regular reply instead of a quick reply. I'm trying to find how to upload pics from my computer to here. When I hit the insert image icon, it wants a url address. I don't know where to get a browse option. I'm not finding any advance options or paperclips. I haven't found an "advanced reply" option yet

Not sure if your low post count it affecting it, but there should be a "Go Advanced" button right beside the "Quick Reply" button in which you can attach images from your computer en sech. It's at the bottom of the screen under the message box.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

Don't use the image icon.
If you don't have the "advanced reply" button, maybe you need to get to 20 posts.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Try quoting someones post, that should automatically put you in the advanced reply section, then use the paperclip in the toolbar next to the image icon.

NativeWebfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try quoting someones post, that should automatically put you in the advanced reply section, then use the paperclip in the toolbar next to the image icon.
I'm using the quote and there are no paperclips in my toolbar. Only the same insert image icon. I'll have to try replying to more threads and see if the powers that be will allow me to do more. As of now, I still can't create any threads. I can only reply to someone else's.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'm using the quote and there are no paperclips in my toolbar. Only the same insert image icon. I'll have to try replying to more threads and see if the powers that be will allow me to do more. As of now, I still can't create any threads. I can only reply to someone else's.

So you can't change font sizes or put music in you tube wraps either?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

at the very bottom of the page click go advanced .. you will see a paper clip at the top of the box