• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do people want to see tonight?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides AJ Jenkins catching 5-7 passes for 150 yards?

I'd like to see Peyton test Eric Reid and the secondary to see how they respond, I'd like to see Vance McDonald get some plays his way to see how he does, and I'd like to see Kaepernick and co convert every third down.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's start with baby steps. How about Jenkins catching one pass without fumbling.

Seriously though I want to see Lemonier get in earlier and do some things against better players. James show more explosion/speed earlier in the game. See if any young WR can make a play (Lockette?). Keep an eye on those young CB's everyone's been neglecting because of AJ. On a lesser note, I want to see if our o-line and d-line hold up as the game goes on (when boredom starts setting in).

Oh - I heard BJ Daniels should be getting some playing time. Definitely interested to see how he looks. Does he look like a diamond in the rough or a Nate Davis 2.0?

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Above all else, I don't want to see any injuries (for either team).

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'd like to see Peyton test Eric Reid and the secondary to see how they respond, I'd like to see Vance McDonald get some plays his way to see how he does, and I'd like to see Kaepernick and co convert every third down.

Wait, I'm confused. It's 8/16, right? The Niners are facing Alex Smith and the Chiefs? Vance McDonald isn't expected to play? Am I losing my mind?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, I'm confused. It's 8/16, right? The Niners are facing Alex Smith and the Chiefs? Vance McDonald isn't expected to play? Am I losing my mind?

Oops, you're right, he's out for the next week or so. Getting overeager after reading early glowing reviews of him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oops, you're right, he's out for the next week or so. Getting overeager after reading early glowing reviews of him.

That had to be the first time where Alex Smith was called Peyton Manning. They've been in the same sentence last year in our evaluations and the fact that both were first overall picks. Oh, and the sentences that say Peyton > Smith. (This is open for smart alec remarks putting them in the same sentence, but you know what I mean.)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
"Anything."

znqi.jpg

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Kyle Williams what light it up tonight.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That had to be the first time where Alex Smith was called Peyton Manning. They've been in the same sentence last year in our evaluations and the fact that both were first overall picks. Oh, and the sentences that say Peyton > Smith. (This is open for smart alec remarks putting them in the same sentence, but you know what I mean.)

I should just delete the whole fucking OP, but I'll leave it up with it's mistakes for everyone's amusement.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to be able to see the game. Oh and NO INJURIES.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Alex not throw a dirt bomb and lead the Chiefs to some kind of yardage for the first string of the Chiefs. I would like to see Alex get intercepted on that first drive ( no dirt bombs Alex). I would like to see Patton make a one-handed catch for a TD( won't happen...injury) ,and see AJ make a stunning end zone catch. Too much to ask? Yup!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No injuries, something a little more wide open than the dink and dunk last week. A sack on Alex by Bowman

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the starting O-line mistake free.......since they're not playing many series, this is reasonably possible. no missed blocks, no penalties, no mix up in picking up blitzes.

next, to see the second unit D-line hold its ground against the run. we're ok with the first unit, but we know the second unit will be used more this season.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the starting O-line mistake free.......since they're not playing many series, this is reasonably possible. no missed blocks, no penalties, no mix up in picking up blitzes.

next, to see the second unit D-line hold its ground against the run. we're ok with the first unit, but we know the second unit will be used more this season.

Members of the second unit will be used more. But I don't see many snaps, barring injur, whereboth J Smith and Ray Mac are not on the field together.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jenkins actually knowing what route he is supposed to run on a given play.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I missed everything after the 1st quarter.... vajayjay

And for someone to give Alex some chin music *wish accomplished, apparently*