• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are you currently playing?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horizon Forbidden West is fun. Definitely a better game than Zero Dawn so far but I suspect it might be a little too similar for some tastes. Only about six hours in so I can't really comment too much.
Loved the first one. Just like the first one I will wait for this one to be on PC

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the first one. Just like the first one I will wait for this one to be on PC
I'm still playing on PS4 and I'm actually impressed by it looking better than HZD despite the same technology. I get rid of the compass at the top of the screen and keep the HUD dynamic and its very impressive looking. I suspect it's one of the best looking games ever on PS5 so when it comes out on PC it'll probably be stunning.

I heard it was glitchy at launch but I haven't had any issues yet

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was playing Fallen Order, but I put it down out of frustration because I can not beat the final boss. I can only get her to about half health. I will pick it back up since I am soooo close, but it is super frustrating.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now playing AC: Rogue. Super repetitive, and kinda annoying that they trickle the real game play out to you.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was playing Fallen Order, but I put it down out of frustration because I can not beat the final boss. I can only get her to about half health. I will pick it back up since I am soooo close, but it is super frustrating.
Yeah, I was playing the entire game on hard mode until that boss and it made me so upset that I just dropped the difficulty down all the way to easy just to get to the ending. Which is worth seeing for a number of reasons.

Honestly, just watching the ending sequence on youtube works, too. But Id use that as a last resort.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally beat Elden Ring the other day and have gone back to World of Tanks like I always seem to. Imo there just ain’t many things more fun than 15v15 tank battles in a WWII setting.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was playing the entire game on hard mode until that boss and it made me so upset that I just dropped the difficulty down all the way to easy just to get to the ending. Which is worth seeing for a number of reasons.

Honestly, just watching the ending sequence on youtube works, too. But Id use that as a last resort.
I think I know what happens after the fight. It has been spoiled for me plenty of times on you tube. But I am not 100% certain as I try to avoid those things.

I am not done trying to beat her. I will probably go back to it later this week and try to knock it out.

Apparently, Cal may be getting either his own D+ plus show, or they will just use him as a reoccurring character in other shows (similar to how they have Saw show up all over the place). They may have to age him a bit, but having him working with Luke to establish the academy may be interesting. After all, Cal knows where all the kids are for recruitment.

When does Fallen Order take place? Approx 10 BBY? It looks like it takes place approx 10 years after O66 (same timeframe as Obi Wan show)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I know what happens after the fight. It has been spoiled for me plenty of times on you tube. But I am not 100% certain as I try to avoid those things.

I am not done trying to beat her. I will probably go back to it later this week and try to knock it out.

Apparently, Cal may be getting either his own D+ plus show, or they will just use him as a reoccurring character in other shows (similar to how they have Saw show up all over the place). They may have to age him a bit, but having him working with Luke to establish the academy may be interesting. After all, Cal knows where all the kids are for recruitment.

When does Fallen Order take place? Approx 10 BBY?
Fallen Order takes place about five years before Kenobi IIRC. Which doesn't actually make any sense for reasons you'll see if you beat the game (or just play the last level in general). I do like Cal's story arc in the ice section of the game and the crew he is rolling with is pretty interesting. There is a series there imo.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fallen Order takes place about five years before Kenobi IIRC. Which doesn't actually make any sense for reasons you'll see if you beat the game (or just play the last level in general). I do like Cal's story arc in the ice section of the game and the crew he is rolling with is pretty interesting. There is a series there imo.
Making a live action Greeze may be too expensive to make a series out them. Though seeing a Night Sister flying around with 2 Jedi could be very interesting in a live action setting.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a live action Greeze may be too expensive to make a series out them. Though seeing a Night Sister flying around with 2 Jedi could be very interesting in a live action setting.

Holy crap, .... a Night sister.

I have not heard that name since my SWG days. Those ladies scared the crap out on me in the early days of the game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat Horizon Forbidden West. Fun, immersive, full of content, improved combat...and seems to run into issues that Mass Effect and Breath of the Wild have already solved. Still, if the worst thing about it is that some of the best games ever do a few things better then its still a pretty good game.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally played the tmnt movie game on ps2….

Great concept, ok execution

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished Guardians of the Galaxy (2021). Really liked the story. The movies certainly left their mark but it definitely branches out into the comics and even has an arc that seems inspired by Witcher 3. From a game perspective, Mass Effect is almost certainly an inspiration but Star Lord just isn't that fun to control in combat and the combat gets repetitive. The weak point is the bosses, though. A couple of them are slogs.

Still, you get tons of Guardians dialogue and plot. Probably about 3 movies worth except that it all ties into one ambitious plot.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back 4 Blood and AC Odyssey.

Playing B4B with a buddy, finished the last expansion, and now we are going to go back and try on a harder difficulty.

AC Odyssey is Me Time, and I'm just starting the Atlantis expansion.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCUM
for free... first come first serve.
Steam code:
8XEJZ-Q08AW-IATK5