• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What am I missing about Clemson?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to sound like I am taking a jab at Clemson, but am I missing something here? Dabo has built them into a juggernaut machine, but how? He consistently gets top rated recruiting classes and brings in top talent.

It's Clemson, South Carolina. Anyone seen where Clemson is located? It's in the middle of nowhere in South Carolina...Also, the town is like 14,000 population, which I am sure is basically the entire university. You always hear about some jobs being tough because of location. Well, Clemson is a proven rebuttal to any of those arguments. It's in the middle of nowhere in a town not much larger than a village.

They are also in the ACC, I could see if they were in the SEC how they may be able to use their conference pull to get some talent much like Ole Miss or Miss State does, but they are in the ACC..Which seemingly is a conference that can only sustain one power program. If it isn't just an overall mediocre conference at best, it can only prop up one true power program. Seems lately if it isn't Florida State it's Clemson or vice versa.

And it isn't like Clemson is padding itself in a weak conference, they are getting top talented players and can hold their own on the national stage, even knocking off Alabama once and each time putting up big close fights.

So am I missing something? Am I googling the wrong Clemson, South Carolina? Or the wrong Clemson University?

I guess the main thing you are missing is that you don't have a clue about what great southern living is all about. When you add that to Dabo, who can sell ice cubes to eskimos when it comes to recruiting, you have the perfect recipe for enjoying college football life.

CU#1Fan

BITE ME
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you why and there is only ONE reason why...

HE IS A FUCKING CHEATER! He cheats at life, he pays recruits and their grandparents, he buys them those electronic scooter things, he gives them lunch money....he is a POS

31-0 was a couple of years ago, Woody Hayes was in the late 70's -> get over it.

Clemson is your Daddy.

CU#1Fan

BITE ME
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The University of South Carolina and it's alumni control this state son. From politics to law. I totally respect your football program and your engineering school. That's it though because that's all y'all have. Enjoy.

Well that and owning your ass as our little bitches. Except for wimminz sports I'll give you wimminz sports y'all are a wimminz school after all.

CU#1Fan

BITE ME
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck your mother.

Yours is so much better though, no limits. Will let you PIIHB and then go straight to slobbing that shitty cock.

Being a Carolina Fan for life, you know all about those shitty cocks right?

SHillTiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson is surrounded by white trash. Tillman knew that when he started Clemson University. Y'all still have a building named after a man that openly murdered black folks.

Wow a river rat from Marlboro county calling someone trash??? :dhd:. Just messing with you slim. I got family all over that area so im allowed to talk trash.

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow a river rat from Marlboro county calling someone trash??? :dhd:. Just messing with you slim. I got family all over that area so im allowed to talk trash.
Hush now unabashed heathen! MC is God's country.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson has it's own Uncle Phil.

news.ILoveMyChurchRecap.2to1.jpg