• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What am I missing about Clemson?

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's absolutely true. Like I said, Y'all's revered Frank Howard was quoted as saying it. Clemson was founded for white folks. You act like this isn't recorded fact.

Clemson was located where it was because that's where Thomas Green Clemson's Ft Hill plantation was located. Tillman had absolutely nothing to do with where the school was located.

And Clemson has never shut down operations because of having to admit blacks like South Carolina did in 1877. When it reopened as the South Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanical Arts in 1880 it didn't do it's job of providing a proper A&M education thus the need for Clemson. Just think....your school's own failures is the reason why you are and always will be Clemson's little bitch.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try to shine that turd bro. We all know Calfornians, which are slightly worse than Ohioans, are infesting your neck of the woods every second. Hell, y'all will be a blue state shortly. Fuck that shit lol.

With all due respect to the South, I’ll stay here with all of these pretinuous prune pickers before I move down there. I’ll die in the Pacific Northwest.
Boise IS loaded with them, but it’s still only around 650k in the valley here. Besides, all those pics I posted are very close to my house and those pussies are afraid of bears:dhd: so we don’t see them in the back country much.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread has turned out well

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson was located where it was because that's where Thomas Green Clemson's Ft Hill plantation was located. Tillman had absolutely nothing to do with where the school was located.

And Clemson has never shut down operations because of having to admit blacks like South Carolina did in 1877. When it reopened as the South Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanical Arts in 1880 it didn't do it's job of providing a proper A&M education thus the need for Clemson. Just think....your school's own failures is the reason why you are and always will be Clemson's little bitch.
The University of South Carolina and it's alumni control this state son. From politics to law. I totally respect your football program and your engineering school. That's it though because that's all y'all have. Enjoy.

Whoa Nelly KJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mountains 11 miles from me are mountains, not large hills. That is what I meant. I get that your hills actually meet the dictionary term, but they are nothing like what we have.

Good for you and your proximity to the coast. You belong where you love and want to be!

Haha! I'll pass on Atl and Charlotte.
To each their own.

145037-004-9F62B18E.jpg
I don't see no School no where near those mountains , Next year are they building a road up there ???
What do yall do , sit and look at the mountains . ???

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to the South, I’ll stay here with all of these pretinuous prune pickers before I move down there. I’ll die in the Pacific Northwest.
Boise IS loaded with them, but it’s still only around 650k in the valley here. Besides, all those pics I posted are very close to my house and those pussies are afraid of bears:dhd: so we don’t see them in the back country much.
Idaho is about to be California and you know it. Nothing about that is appealing.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idaho is about to be California and you know it. Nothing about that is appealing.
It's not about to be, but it is full. We'll build a wall before we let those morons turn us into San Francisco. we're not afraid of guns, like those pink hat wearing clowns are.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see no School no where near those mountains , Next year are they building a road up there ???
What do yall do , sit and look at the mountains . ???
A road? Hell no, we don't want any roads! Get off of your butt and go hiking, dirt bike riding, ATVing. Hell no to the roads.

Du0k2OWW0AAk2UP.jpg

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to sound like I am taking a jab at Clemson, but am I missing something here? Dabo has built them into a juggernaut machine, but how? He consistently gets top rated recruiting classes and brings in top talent.

It's Clemson, South Carolina. Anyone seen where Clemson is located? It's in the middle of nowhere in South Carolina...Also, the town is like 14,000 population, which I am sure is basically the entire university. You always hear about some jobs being tough because of location. Well, Clemson is a proven rebuttal to any of those arguments. It's in the middle of nowhere in a town not much larger than a village.

They are also in the ACC, I could see if they were in the SEC how they may be able to use their conference pull to get some talent much like Ole Miss or Miss State does, but they are in the ACC..Which seemingly is a conference that can only sustain one power program. If it isn't just an overall mediocre conference at best, it can only prop up one true power program. Seems lately if it isn't Florida State it's Clemson or vice versa.

And it isn't like Clemson is padding itself in a weak conference, they are getting top talented players and can hold their own on the national stage, even knocking off Alabama once and each time putting up big close fights.

So am I missing something? Am I googling the wrong Clemson, South Carolina? Or the wrong Clemson University?

It's a Southern thing. You wouldn't understand.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A road? Hell no, we don't want any roads! Get off of your butt and go hiking, dirt bike riding, ATVing. Hell no to the roads.

Du0k2OWW0AAk2UP.jpg

That's nice! The people I know who went to the Humanitarian Bowl way back when said Boise is gorgeous.

Here's our view
tkdYFja.jpg

Here's the scenery if you tailgate in Columbia

LTMT7JA.jpg

LvW5XbC.jpg

hfUHcYy.jpg

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also dumped a ton of money into the programs facilities.

Whoa Nelly KJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its hard playing golf in the snow iuFS9V6ECF.jpg

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The University of South Carolina and it's alumni control this state son. From politics to law. I totally respect your football program and your engineering school. That's it though because that's all y'all have. Enjoy.
:pound::laugh3:

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will believe it