• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a way to lose!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me, why were we running on 1st down on that last drive? The next 3 downs not one yard on the Eagles 40!!! WTF!!! Cousins played outstanding and so did Foles. Forbath should be cut right now. Why do you go into a game like this with a hurt kicker? The defense finally came up big went it counted and we couldn't get a yard on the Eagles 40. I am so frigin pissed right now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me, why were we running on 1st down on that last drive? The next 3 downs not one yard on the Eagles 40!!! WTF!!! Cousins played outstanding and so did Foles. Forbath should be cut right now. Why do you go into a game like this with a hurt kicker? The defense finally came up big went it counted and we couldn't get a yard on the Eagles 40. I am so frigin pissed right now.

Heres the main thing I took from this game cause it reminded me of the Eagles/Colts game last week where we got a little luck for the win. I said last week win or lose the Eagles proved they are a good team. I feel the same about the Skins. They wound up with the L but proved they are a legit playoff contender. Even though we had 4 really good OLineman out of the game the Redskins absolutely and completely shut McCoy down and I havent seen a team do that to him in years. I know the loss hurts but the Skins are 100% legit.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres the main thing I took from this game cause it reminded me of the Eagles/Colts game last week where we got a little luck for the win. I said last week win or lose the Eagles proved they are a good team. I feel the same about the Skins. They wound up with the L but proved they are a legit playoff contender. Even though we had 4 really good OLineman out of the game the Redskins absolutely and completely shut McCoy down and I havent seen a team do that to him in years. I know the loss hurts but the Skins are 100% legit.
I totally agree eagle fan we lost but skins are looking good congrats on the win

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you want to cut a guy who hit 18 Fgs in a row ? yeah it sucks but he still is a dependable kicker

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to cut a guy who hit 18 Fgs in a row ? yeah it sucks but he still is a dependable kicker

If a guy makes all his kicks when the game isnt on the line, but has a habit of bouncing them off the uprights when it really matters.... is he really dependable?? If we get into a situation where he cant miss, thats usually when Forbankshot is dead on with the right upright.

Not to mention his average kickoff lands at the 5 yard line.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a guy makes all his kicks when the game isnt on the line, but has a habit of bouncing them off the uprights when it really matters.... is he really dependable?? If we get into a situation where he cant miss, thats usually when Forbankshot is dead on with the right upright.

Not to mention his average kickoff lands at the 5 yard line.

one game shark one game

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was hurt, give him a break

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was hurt, give him a break

My problem is, even when he isnt hurt, he sucks on kickoffs and the misses he has made usually cost us games or take us out of games. He is great when its just a routine kick. But if we need a kick to tie or win a game... fuckin DOINK!!!!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem is, even when he isnt hurt, he sucks on kickoffs and the misses he has made usually cost us games or take us out of games. He is great when its just a routine kick. But if we need a kick to tie or win a game... fuckin DOINK!!!!

Maybe we should learn to stick with a kicker because I am tired of seeing David Akers, Nick Novak, Shaun Suisam, and Graham Gano going on to strong careers after they leave us.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...is it just me (being I can't really watch the games), or is our punter phenomenal?

Too good. He out kicks his coverage.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me why we cut Hocker again?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team won the division then went 3-13. Collectively no one in the organization could honestly say if they were Jekyll or Hyde. There were too many question and not enough answers to determine that. This is what you saw on Sunday. ....a team that took a really good first step towards answering the bigger question while learning that there are still some important ones yet to be worked out. The score might have been 37-34 a score board loss for certain, but what you surely did not see was a TEAM that loss!!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem was special teams but it sure wasn't the kicker. Dad posted Kai's figures in clutch time and no a kick with over 10;00 to go is not clutch time. Guy has made 18 of 19 and some suggested we should have kept a rookie who was so clutch he couldn't make a few kicks that would have handed him the job in the preseason.

No the problem was once again on kickoffs. When you kick a squib and agree to give the other team the ball on the 40 you are pathetic. They had great field position all day not including the TD that was the difference in the game. We spent the day starting inside the 20.

Last edited by a moderator: