• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a heartbreaker

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a sloppy, wet day, and Daniel was terrible, but Nagy did not help him at all. He was awful yesterday. In fact, almost all of our losses this season can be attributed to Nagy taking his foot off the gas or just being dumb.

His management going into the half was putrid. Theoretically, the Bears could've possibly gone up two scores there, but at the very worst, they should've gone into half up by 7, not 4.

Free points going into half is a momentum killer. Poor coaching.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, better stated. What I meant by a game we should have won wasn't the actual game played. We stunk up the joint and were very fortunate to even get it into OT. I meant this was a game which should have been one that a good playoff team normally wins. If we want to get to that next level, these are the games we must win. With Minny and the GB losing, a win yesterday would have all but sealed the Norris. Now it's a dogfight for the rest of the season.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams
Packers
49ers
Vikes

Something tells me that last game n 12/30 could decide the division. This team isn't good enough to afford to lose games against teams like the Giants.

Dolphins game still sucked worse...But hey...

giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backup QB in a road game. This is the NFL and the bad teams are really really good. Mitch should have played. I don't think losing this game reflects who we are as a team, with our starting QB we win by 30 on the road.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backup QB in a road game. This is the NFL and the bad teams are really really good. Mitch should have played. I don't think losing this game reflects who we are as a team, with our starting QB we win by 30 on the road.

Not sure we win by 30,but I know we very well could have won....Our defense had little to desire yesterday...…….1st play of ot,SB ran for 29 yards to midfield,that when I thought,ya we`re not gonna win......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams
Packers
49ers
Vikes

Something tells me that last game n 12/30 could decide the division. This team isn't good enough to afford to lose games against teams like the Giants.

Yeah, winning yesterday would have all but locked things up. However, I still don't see that 12/30 game meaning much.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, better stated. What I meant by a game we should have won wasn't the actual game played. We stunk up the joint and were very fortunate to even get it into OT. I meant this was a game which should have been one that a good playoff team normally wins. If we want to get to that next level, these are the games we must win. With Minny and the GB losing, a win yesterday would have all but sealed the Norris. Now it's a dogfight for the rest of the season.

If either we beat LA or MIN loses to SEA... I mean, it's kind of over. It would take a lot at that point. We are still in very, very good shape.

In fact, as silly as it sounds... Our outlook in the North is better today than it was yesterday. We woke up again 1.5 games up, but this time only with 4 left.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins game still sucked worse...But hey...

giphy.gif

Miami game was worse because we outplayed Miami for all but a handful of plays and shot ourselves in the foot endlessly to lose that game.

This sucked, but at least we were actually outplayed and deserved the loss. We were beat and didn't beat ourselves.

If we pulled yesterday out of our ass in OT - it would have made up for giving that MIA game away.