• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to.go back and read thru the thread....

But, what if Durant doesn't leave?

I would have thought he was out had they lost to the Spurs.

But, after winning that series and leading this one, where is he gonna go?

Durant is not playing in Curry's shadow.

to be honest i'm not so sure Durant is going anywhere at this point either...

just sayin'...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He honestly doesn't get that he's not worth responding to. Like something someone says might actually change his butt hurt little mind about things. Or that his little tantrums actually might cause what he so desperately wants to come true. What a maroon.

He's the ass-hat that brought up the Sonics. But it's apparent that the only people that want a NBA team there are the bench players, the fans, and the ownership. Superstars? Not so much.

And just fuck off. I wouldn't have brought this shit up unless it was thrown in my face. Nice ownership by the way

OKC Thunder -- Co-Owner Killed In Car Crash ... Apparent Suicide

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game for OKC and it's fans. Congrats... Now espn will analyze this game for all it's worth. How can GS get beat 2 games in a row will be one of their main topics. lmao

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, this series has a long ways to go.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would Durant and RW go anywhere if they can do what they are doing right now? it makes no sense. guys just dont leave to leave.

isnt this the first time since they made the Finals a few years ago that they had a full and healthy team? this is the NBA- all the goons that think panicking and trading stars makes sense are the guys that dont know the game.

3% of teams win the title. You have to have the right roster, stay healthy, get a little bit of luck, get some calls here or there, etc etc....as good as the Spurs have been the last decade + they have NEVER repeated. Its REALLY REALLY hard to win a title in the NBA. You dont get that by trading your stars and shuffling your team just because you failed in a certain year.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Draymond suspended for the next game. He lost this game for us.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Draymond suspended for the next game. He lost this game for us.
I love draymond as a player...but when i said months ago that the guy was starting to become unglued- I was jumped on by multiple people calling me an idiot and a hater.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would Durant and RW go anywhere if they can do what they are doing right now? it makes no sense. guys just dont leave to leave.

isnt this the first time since they made the Finals a few years ago that they had a full and healthy team? this is the NBA- all the goons that think panicking and trading stars makes sense are the guys that dont know the game.

3% of teams win the title. You have to have the right roster, stay healthy, get a little bit of luck, get some calls here or there, etc etc....as good as the Spurs have been the last decade + they have NEVER repeated. Its REALLY REALLY hard to win a title in the NBA. You dont get that by trading your stars and shuffling your team just because you failed in a certain year.

You get it.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the ass-hat that brought up the Sonics. But it's apparent that the only people that want a NBA team there are the bench players, the fans, and the ownership. Superstars? Not so much.

And just fuck off. I wouldn't have brought this shit up unless it was thrown in my face. Nice ownership by the way

OKC Thunder -- Co-Owner Killed In Car Crash ... Apparent Suicide

I nominate you for the coolest cat of the year at the Hoop.

Nothing rattles your ass....

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I nominate you for the coolest cat of the year at the Hoop.

Nothing rattles your ass....

You have no answers. You want to talk basketball then talk basketball. You want to talk Sonics then expect this shit. I didn't bring it up. Some other fool did.