• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically when KD/Russ doesn't get much or any help, OKC lose. When they get help they win. 26 minutes and 0 points for Waiters. 3 combined pints for Kanter and Foye in limited minutes.
Much help? RW is their point- so if he don't pass how can they help. Lol
This is typical RW. I hope this version shows up for games 6& 7. Tehe

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're saving their best for game 7, son.
Momentum just swung to GS....OKC will be under lots of pressure now.

I'm sure game 6 will be real close...but I have faith and believe the Dubs will survive it to bring it all back home for the Roaracle Rowdies on Monday.

Well of course, you're a blatant homer, but in the same vein I can be even more confident that there will be no game 7. the Thunder will roll as they have in each home game vs GS.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course, you're a blatant homer, but in the same vein I can be even more confident that there will be no game 7. the Thunder will roll as they have in each home game vs GS.

Nothing "blatant" about it.
With all due respect...I've seen this movie before....and trust me, it doesn't end well for the ex-sonics.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody asked Westbrook if steph is a underrated defender and he just laughed at the question.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be nice to get to finish them off in OKC.

Reactions: GNG

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but this is not normal

and neither is this

No reason why a basketball player foot should ever get there another player's face..

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after watching that game last night- i dont really care WHO the CAvs play...i just hope this series goes to 7....and these teams keep beating the crap outta eachother.

I think like the Spurs getting their revenge on the Heat LeBrons last year- the Cavs have been mentally preparing to play the Warriors- and i like the Cavs in that perceived under dog role with a lot to prove against a Golden State team that has really not been playing well- over an OKC team who would have the initiative and have to ask questions about Durant being owned by LeBron etc. all week.......not only that- but OKC really has impressive depth- obviously in the front court, but roberson and waiters have been pretty damn good too. IF the Cavs play OKC obviously they get home court which would be nice, and LBJ has a good track record against the Thunder.....i dunno...its really a coin flip for me....whoever wins i just hope its in 7 and both teams play their asses off.

I mean- for most of that game OKC slowed down that game and uglied it up. The CAvs have shown they can d othat in GSW too....seriously Draymond Green is such an asshole....i want the Cavs to have the satisfaction of beating that guy.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody asked Westbrook if steph is a underrated defender and he just laughed at the question.

As he should...RW is doing pretty much what he wants on the floor...some untimely TOs hurt last night, but that kid is a beast.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but this is not normal

No reason why a basketball player foot should ever get there another player's face..

Guys, the high kick is part of Draymond's natural shooting motion. Its just unfortunate that occasionally the kick happens to find its way into the defender's face (westbrook), rib cage (durant), or nutsack (adams).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he should...RW is doing pretty much what he wants on the floor...some untimely TOs hurt last night, but that kid is a beast.

To be fair to Curry, I saw a stat on ESPN that shows he is shutting Russ down. The other Warriors defenders are the issue when it comes to Russ. Give me 2 minutes, I'll find the picture

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the reason he was laughing

Regardless...nobody on the floor can guard him...I saw a post saying he'd rather get beat by the RW shooting 3s is right...I would pick that poison as well.

Last night...OKC played well enough to close them out...Morrow was off the chain...but GS was not going out at home...not in 5.

Game 6...GS has got to get the same kinda game from Bogut...KD on Curry is forcing him to go to the rack more more I like, but KD needs a little more rest to have something in the tank at the end.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the regular season games are any indication, this should be a tremendous series. OKC defense improved since those games and they also improved at closing out games.

Expecting a long series.

Warriors in 7
OKC in 6.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless...nobody on the floor can guard him...I saw a post saying he'd rather get beat by the RW shooting 3s is right...I would pick that poison as well.

Last night...OKC played well enough to close them out...Morrow was off the chain...but GS was not going out at home...not in 5.

Game 6...GS has got to get the same kinda game from Bogut...KD on Curry is forcing him to go to the rack more more I like, but KD needs a little more rest to have something in the tank at the end.

Yeah really didn't like Donovan rotation last night. 3 of his starters played 40+ minutes (45 for KD, 41 for Russ, & 40 for Ibaka). Only one bench player played more than 9 minutes last night. Morrow deserved more minutes last night especially with how Waiters played

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Curry, I saw a stat on ESPN that shows he is shutting Russ down. The other Warriors defenders are the issue when it comes to Russ. Give me 2 minutes, I'll find the picture

Nah...Curry is a non factor on RW imo...he's getting to the hole on any and everybody...you have to give him some space to get off his jumper...if he's off, you can keep him in the low 20s...if not, high 20s low 30s.

Reactions: LAD