• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Westbrook says the Thunder Best

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can certainly see them making the finals. And winning it too. Barring injuries of course. If either Durant or Westbrook goes down they're very beatable!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As a former Sonics fan, I'm going to continue to root for the Blazers and to root against the Thunder. But if the Thunder win it all, I'm counting it as a Seattle Supersonics championship, since Ibaka, Durant, and Westbrook were all drafted as Supersonics.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a former Sonics fan, I'm going to continue to root for the Blazers and to root against the Thunder. But if the Thunder win it all, I'm counting it as a Seattle Supersonics championship, since Ibaka, Durant, and Westbrook were all drafted as Supersonics.

Completely agree

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More power to you.

As a former Sonic fan I hope they don't make the play offs.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:csb:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

o-RUSSELL-WESTBROOK-ESPN-570.jpg

He's easy to take seriously, as you can see.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More power to you.

As a former Sonic fan I hope they don't make the play offs.

Better odds that an earthquake destroys the city of Seattle but hey, everyone has dreams.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's the guy supposed to say? "we are really good.. but were not better than Miami. Those boys are going to r*pe us again." x

I like the thunder.. I like Durant. But these score first PGs never seem to win titles. Guys like Magic, Isiah, even Bob Cousy were better passers than scorers. Westbrook is an insane talent. But he needs to learn to pace the game better. He seems to have one speed.. 100mph.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think right now they are playing better than anybody else, and they have the ability to maintain this level better than any other team currently playing at this level.

I have made a few predictions and they look really good:

-OKC is coming out of the west like a buzz saw unless HOU moves Asik for some game changing pieces

-I still like a healthy Miami to come out of the east if they can figure out their 3p shooting

-I think Miami matches up well with OKC but OKC's starting 5 has gotten much better...Miami's support cast might be a lot better then too though.

-I like OKC over IND and despite all this and that about IND in a fairly reffed series that is a 5.5 game series against MIA.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with him saying they're the best?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with him saying they're the best?

Imo nothing, PG, Harden, Dwight, CP3 LBJ etc you get the point should all be saying something to that effect.

This was a mild troll at the Indy fans....LONG season, wait til the snow stops before claiming what is not close to decided.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think right now they are playing better than anybody else, and they have the ability to maintain this level better than any other team currently playing at this level.

I have made a few predictions and they look really good:

-OKC is coming out of the west like a buzz saw unless HOU moves Asik for some game changing pieces

-I still like a healthy Miami to come out of the east if they can figure out their 3p shooting

-I think Miami matches up well with OKC but OKC's starting 5 has gotten much better...Miami's support cast might be a lot better then too though.

-I like OKC over IND and despite all this and that about IND in a fairly reffed series that is a 5.5 game series against MIA.

It's only December, and I've seen the Thunder look like the best team in past seasons. Let me know what they look like come playoff time.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked amazing in the playoffs the last 2 years except when westbrook was injured. They looked like shit in the finals.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone saying Westbrook is a score first point guard hasn't been watching this season. As for you Seattle people go cry a frickin river. I wonder if there still are Minnesota people that cry about the Lakers? I mean seriously, what a bunch of damn cry babies. The Thunder have a real shot this season, screw the Heat. The Thunder would have beat them last season if Westbrook hadn't gone down.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone saying Westbrook is a score first point guard hasn't been watching this season. As for you Seattle people go cry a frickin river. I wonder if there still are Minnesota people that cry about the Lakers? I mean seriously, what a bunch of damn cry babies. The Thunder have a real shot this season, screw the Heat. The Thunder would have beat them last season if Westbrook hadn't gone down.

Westbrook may have learned better since I last saw a Thunder game, but he WAS more SG than PG in the games I can remember. I hope he has learned. My adapted city's Celtics won't be in the Finals for another 2 years at least, despite doing better than I expected so far with all their new players and new coach.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is avg 18 shots per game. What PG that is not considered score first avgs 18 shots per night?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh huh. You did very well the previous season with Harden. I'm sure sans Harden you guys would've swept the Heat. Homer much?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are constantly underestimating how much better KD and Westbrook are getting on a year to year basis.