• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We're number 5!!!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In best college campuses

Best College Campuses - Business Insider

I'll take that all bias aside. But with full bias, we're number 1. Gorgeous in the spring time when everything blooms, gorgeous in the winter when covered in snow, gorgeous in the summer (seriously, perfect climate), and gorgeous in the fall when the leaves on the trees match the school's colors.

Also, Blacksburg is the largest "town"? By population or land mass?

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In best college campuses

Best College Campuses - Business Insider

I'll take that all bias aside. But with full bias, we're number 1. Gorgeous in the spring time when everything blooms, gorgeous in the winter when covered in snow, gorgeous in the summer (seriously, perfect climate), and gorgeous in the fall when the leaves on the trees match the school's colors.

Also, Blacksburg is the largest "town"? By population or land mass?

It's true, Blacksburg is awesome. Although, I prefer it to stay underrated.

Blacksburg is the largest town by population. 15th largest stand-alone municipality, if you can believe that. Yea, Virginia is really weird when it comes to cities/towns/counties.

ETA: Blacksburg is a "town" because it is still part of the county that surrounds it. Independent cities are not. A kid that lives across the street from Virginia Tech goes to Mont. Co. Public Schools, while a kid that lives across the street from VCU goes to Richmond City Public Schools.

Last edited by a moderator: