• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

went golfin today...

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
golf season is back baby....sweet ass.....

tried a golf simulator today as well.....those things are pretty dope....i guess they run for about 30 grand for the better ones....i want one....tell my bro to pick one up.....dont know why I didnt become a dentist....works three-four days a week and rakes it in....

i always laugh when people say....i wouldnt want to look in peoples mouth's for my entire life...stfu....i would look up a dogs ass for that much money....

on the ass topic....why is anal the hot **** thing....how'd that happen....even i'm all about it now.....yup....like dirty ass...

going along with that....how I'm approaching a phd....i used to look at my profs like they were geniuses.....dirty bastards....i still go back to western and am like I want to hit that....

when will the dr part kick and i become wise? Im gonna make a model and test some theories out...

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anal? i thought clown suits were the thing

i havent golfed in years when i worked at a course, fuck do i hate golfers and want to see them run over by trucks and set on fire. Golfing is the shit though, well actually it sucks dick but getting high and drunk driving around in carts and fantasizing about what you could do with a clown suit,a camera and the beer cart chicks is quite enjoyable

congrats on being rich gill

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not rich....phd's make shit....I'm a phd cuz my brother is a dentist....I've never paid for a round....I'm pretty much an extra golf toy that golfers would want when golfing....my brother likes my jokes...so he shells out a 100 per round on me....comes to about 3-4 grand a year....I get updated each year with no jokes and stories....new anecdotes...new hooking up stories that he likes hearing cuz he's married...works out well...

bigwin on may 11th...havent played there yet....need to pull out the good material that day...210 a round...

Next wednesday....going to the miami game...280 i think for that ticket....I need to drive back his other car from toronto to london after that game....it's a pretty sweet system...

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not rich....phd's make shit....I'm a phd cuz my brother is a dentist....I've never paid for a round....I'm pretty much an extra golf toy that golfers would want when golfing....my brother likes my jokes...so he shells out a 100 per round on me....comes to about 3-4 grand a year....I get updated each year with no jokes and stories....new anecdotes...new hooking up stories that he likes hearing cuz he's married...works out well...

bigwin on may 11th...havent played there yet....need to pull out the good material that day...210 a round...

Next wednesday....going to the miami game...280 i think for that ticket....I need to drive back his other car from toronto to london after that game....it's a pretty sweet system...

did you pay the extra for the heil ride to the island that bigwin is on? Its a crazy course,

I played my first round saturday, eagled the first hole from 110 out and went on to shoot 79

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not yet..

did you pay the extra for the heil ride to the island that bigwin is on? Its a crazy course,

I played my first round saturday, eagled the first hole from 110 out and went on to shoot 79

havent been yet to bigwin...excited....you already went....isnt' it cold up there right now....

how is it compared to the courses you've played so far....for me...muskoka bay is my favorite so far....then all the other muskoka courses are 2nd.....

love it up there....i've been everywhere in the states as well...

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havent been yet to bigwin...excited....you already went....isnt' it cold up there right now....

how is it compared to the courses you've played so far....for me...muskoka bay is my favorite so far....then all the other muskoka courses are 2nd.....

love it up there....i've been everywhere in the states as well...

I havent played it, just seen it.

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
island course? i hope it gets hit with a tsunami, not when gills on it though

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
icarrickbiaerial.jpg

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
photo of a shirtless brown guy with GILL written across his chest or it didnt happen