• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well now Id say we might have to worry

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Don't know why his name even came up.

I read in the paper that Dan Hawkins name came up also. he is even a bigger gold digger.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read in the paper that Dan Hawkins name came up also. he is even a bigger gold digger.

This is going to be a mess. They're saying that a decision could be handed down as early as today.

I heard a big reason for Petersen's departure (the main one actually) is that he thinks Mark Coyle is a moron and doesn't get along with him, but was too classy to publically state something like that. He also didn't approve of the way that Gene Bleymeier was ushered out the door and disagreed with the decision from Kustra. Evidently the decision to ax Gene worked out perfectly for Kustra. Their personalities and egos clashed and the violations for lack of institutional control were the perfect opportunity to get him gone.

This whole thing pisses me off. Sucks when your a smaller school. People steal your coaches, steal your recruits, basically do everything they can to steal your winning formula. It just sucks, but it's reality.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a mess. They're saying that a decision could be handed down as early as today.

I heard a big reason for Petersen's departure (the main one actually) is that he thinks Mark Coyle is a moron and doesn't get along with him, but was too classy to publically state something like that. He also didn't approve of the way that Gene Bleymeier was ushered out the door and disagreed with the decision from Kustra. Evidently the decision to ax Gene worked out perfectly for Kustra. Their personalities and egos clashed and the violations for lack of institutional control were the perfect opportunity to get him gone.

This whole thing pisses me off. Sucks when your a smaller school. People steal your coaches, steal your recruits, basically do everything they can to steal your winning formula. It just sucks, but it's reality.

:agree:

I have heard Kustra, and Coyle were the main reason Pete left. You are right Pete is a class act, so we will never hear it from him. the only thing Kustra has done at BSU is raise tuition, and piss people off, He is the one that needed to go.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard Harsin backed out today, So now it's Koetter that is the front runner. Cal coach Telford also interviewed today. din't hear much on that one

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Harsin backed out today, So now it's Koetter that is the front runner. Cal coach Telford also interviewed today. din't hear much on that one

I heard about Telford earlier today, not sure what to think about him. My front runner is still Wilcox.

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Harsin was hired

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
And a good hire it is. I think he will take off right where Coach Pete left it

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a good hire it is. I think he will take off right where Coach Pete left it

Just hope he can save the recruits, I'm sure we will loose a few. I'm anxious to see who he hires for OC and DC.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the hires Harsin is making.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Yates was a hell of a coach when he was here before. Glad he is back. Sanford, I don't know much about, but he has to be better than Prince. Hope all works out for the Broncos. We need to have a better year. Not saying we had a bad year but 4 losses is alot for Boise

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harsin's doing an amazing job with the staff he's making so far

I love it, I can see us getting on track quickly

Yates was awesome here, our secondary hasn't really been any good since he left either

Sanford is a very good up and coming coach, glad we got him