• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well it looks like Bradford is going to hold the highest passing %

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan LeFevour?

I think he played for the Bears. He's been in the CFL for awhile. He was a damn good college QB. Had great feet. He does some local commercials around Mt. P still.

Corey Davis' older brother Titus played with him for a couple years at CMU. And Antonio Brown. That was a fun offense, even though I hate em. Lol

Wisconsin is a whole lot bigger. Prolly too big for Westerns advantage at the skill positions to matter. But it's gonna be fun to see. WMUs D will have to force a few TOs to keep themselves in it, I think. And Terrell will have to play the game of his life. Which he's kinda done all year long anyway. Could be tough for Franklin and Bogan to pick up solid yardage on the ground. And those two have been a huge part of WMU's success this year. (Franklin set the school career rushing TD mark already, as a junior.)

yes that's the cat thanks

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe? As for the drew Bree's record at 71.2, Sam is about to surpass it. It's an impressive feat, good for him.
Came across this at FootballPerspective.com:

Sam Bradford Shows Us How Far Completion Percentage Has Fallen

And that brings us to today. Sam Bradford currently is completing 71.6% of his passes this year, but he ranks just 19th in ANY/A (Average Net Yards/Attempt). The Vikings are 6-7, but in a change of form, the completion percentage leader is what’s dragging his team down. Minnesota’s defense has been great, but the team ranks just 25th in points (thanks to six non-offensive touchdowns) and 31st in yards.

Despite missing one game, Bradford has completed 20+ passes and 70+ percent of his passes in 10 games this season; that is already tied with Brees 2011 for the record, and the odds are Bradford breaks adds at least one more game to that total. And Bradford has already lost five such games with those marks, also tied for the record.

Assuming Bradford wins the completion percentage crown this season — no guarantee, as Brees is at 71.7% — it would bring back memories of David Carr winning the crown in 2006 with a 68.3% rate. That year, Houston finished 24th in ANY/A, and Carr won the title because he was throwing super short passes (the Texans finished a distant last in yards per completion). Bradford’s Vikings are battling those same Texans for 32nd place in yards per completion this year, too, but if Bradford winds up breaking Brees’ record, it will show just how far completion percentage has fallen.

Personally, I kind of like Bradford, but he very much deserves the moniker of "Captain Checkdown".

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford passesvare basically a hand off.
Yeah, great, he can find a running back 2 yards downfield. When he starts hitting some 15-20 yarders all day long I would call him good. I mean nice high passing percentage, but what was Minnesota's final win loss record at the end?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Stafford and the Lions made the playoffs. Go Dawgs?