• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to Oregon Ducks open house party

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PAC is skrong it's going to be one hell of a race this year :suds:

Think y'all rustled some huskers :dhd:
They are so scared of us. Even taking shots at our coaches being jealous and upset for not being considered for their HC job...

I think in this day and age of CFB, assistant at Oregon is better than HC at Nebraska.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the PAC has risen to the top
Yes, I think after last year it has claimed itself as the best conference in CFB. And with USC back, Oregon at the top, the rise of Arizona and ASU, the PAC is going to be the best for a long time.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think after last year it has claimed itself as the best conference in CFB. And with USC back, Oregon at the top, the rise of Arizona and ASU, the PAC is going to be the best for a long time.
The pieces are all in place for PAC dominance :plotting:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find the bar OR see any woman either DM. The wallpaper in here is brighter than looking into the sun as well.
Mamba isn't sharing the cheerleaders :gaah: another dominant area for the PAC. No one comes close to PAC cheerleaders

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SeeYouNT and the other ducks fans. Good luck any thoughts on the game. I cant say I'm looking forward to it,. Oregon's offense is seeming to click now. Could be a great game

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SeeYouNT and the other ducks fans. Good luck any thoughts on the game. I cant say I'm looking forward to it,. Oregon's offense is seeming to click now. Could be a great game

I'm just hoping for no serious injuries. I'va already penciled in the USC and UTAH games as losses. Even with the offense clicking the defense still isn't where it needs to be to compete with USC's talent. All I ask is for Helton to use a little lube...no going in dry dammit.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just hoping for no serious injuries. I'va already penciled in the USC and UTAH games as losses. Even with the offense clicking the defense still isn't where it needs to be to compete with USC's talent. All I ask is for Helton to use a little lube...no going in dry dammit.
At the same time it seems like your ducks are surging. And I never count anything out when the PAC is involved. I think we have both seen quite a few "upsets" over the years. Especially recent years

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the same time it seems like your ducks are surging. And I never count anything out when the PAC is involved. I think we have both seen quite a few "upsets" over the years. Especially recent years

Absolutely. Upsets are always a possibility. While I don't think Oregon is going win, they could if they play lights out and USC sleepwalks into the game. :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Upsets are always a possibility. While I don't think Oregon is going win, they could if they play lights out and USC sleepwalks into the game. :suds:
Never count out the possibility of turnovers. Like you said this. I hope everyone has a good safe game