• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to "Fouled Out"

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like "The Toilet Bowl" on the College Football Forum, "Fouled Out" will serve as a gathering place for all those who don't quite measure up to participation on the NBA forums!
Please join me in extending a very warm welcome to our first invitee, TheDangerousKitchen! :welcome: You are most certainly deserving of this honor, Kitchen. You're the only poster I know bad enough to make me side with Heat "fans."
How does one report a Thread or a quote that the Mods may have missed?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.
There was a poster here named "The Dangerous Kitchen?"

Pro Tip: If you are one to try hallucinogens, never, and I mean never, ingest said hallucinogens and listen to that song, at least not without supplying yourself with any food or beverage you may want from the kitchen, first.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is TDK still exiled to fouled out? Would love for him to join the regular population and start posting on the NBA board.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.

Pro Tip: If you are one to try hallucinogens, never, and I mean never, ingest said hallucinogens and listen to that song, at least not without supplying yourself with any food or beverage you may want from the kitchen, first.

It's a song by Frank Zappa. The poster was a big Frank Zappa fan. He posts over at angergeneral.com now. Hasn't changed either.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a song by Frank Zappa. The poster was a big Frank Zappa fan. He posts over at angergeneral.com now. Hasn't changed either.

I can't imagine anyone who wasn't a Zappa fan choosing "The Dangerous Kitchen" as a SN.

The Pro-Tip I offered stemmed from a night I spent tripping my face off with some friends, listening to Zappa, and getting so freaked out by "The Dangerous Kitchen," none of us would step foot in the kitchen of the apartment where we were tripping.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.

A kitchen is a very dangerous kitchen when a man comes home and walks into the kitchen, and proceeds to ask her something like " What is this shit you're cooking?":pound::pound::pound::pound:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck?

i get kicked out of my own thread?

this never happens at zigs.