• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

welcome new espn steeler fans

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come over too Face...there will be some good Stiller talk over here!

That's what I like to hear ATL! I'm glad you came over here as well. I'll be counting the days until training camp starts!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come over too Face...there will be some good Stiller talk over here!

Good to see you here ATL. You are definitely one of my favorite Steelers' posters.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you here ATL. You are definitely one of my favorite Steelers' posters.

What's up Money...Thanks...counting down to your title defense! Look forward to chatting with you over here.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see some folks from the ESPN forum, others not so much like CRAVN and TGANN :yahoo: Just kidding guys, I am sure you will make this somewhat entertaining. Looks like I may have to jump on the the crows forum like old times.

I couldn't agree more ATL!!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hated the fact that a SPORTS board, the main one on the net, would shut down their site, but hey, at least we have other options.

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice we have sanko to beat on

We shall see. Just knowing I am in your presence makes your day. What would make your day even better, you ask? Bringing Burghsouth to the forum. It's only a matter of time. LOL!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I like to hear ATL! I'm glad you came over here as well. I'll be counting the days until training camp starts!
I saw a bit of news yesterday on camp...from Solemn Wilcox ...not that we didn't know this already, but Jones and Wheaton are looking pretty good and going to be expected to play early according to his report. I wonder if we have any locals posting from camp this yr.

Hoping the injury bug stays away...lotta big names dropping.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a bit of news yesterday on camp...from Solemn Wilcox ...not that we didn't know this already, but Jones and Wheaton are looking pretty good and going to be expected to play early according to his report. I wonder if we have any locals posting from camp this yr.

Hoping the injury bug stays away...lotta big names dropping.

I think the injury bug has had its fun with the black and gold. Time for that old ship to set sail! Yea i've been reading great things about the Rookies, but I really want to see the videos! I haven't found anything yet other than interviews with players about the first padded practice.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on how Heath Miller is recovering from his injury?

Still no time table on his return. So far all that has been said is positive progress. They are being very vague on the subject every time the question is asked. Which is the norm around Tomlin's Q&A sessions. Heath says that he feels really good about the progress that he has made. The real question revolves around whether the FO takes him off the preseason PUP list by the regular season deadline. Because if he stays on the PUP once the reg season deadline starts then he will not be able to play the first 6 games.

But most of what I have read from analysts/reporters is that he may miss up to 4-6 weeks of the regular season. But that is just a standard ballpark answer. If his rehab goes continues to go well, and he is removed from preseason PUP, then I would expect him back by week 4. If you remember Mendenhall's rehab after he tore his ACL in early January of 2012, he was able to return week 4 (if I remember correctly?) of the following season against Philly. And that is where Heath could have an advantage if he makes the same progress since he tore his ACL in December. He could make it back as soon as week 3! Keep your fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yo, kevito, welcome aboard!