• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome Lion Fans!!!

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I noticed that the Niners board is definitely the most populated on here. Has the Boldin signing helped take a bit of the SB sting away? I think it was a great pick-up.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I noticed that the Niners board is definitely the most populated on here. Has the Boldin signing helped take a bit of the SB sting away? I think it was a great pick-up.

Take the sting away? no way man lol

But I really like the signing and think he will contribute greatly to this team, If only for another season or two.

What are your thoughts on losing Cliff ?? I like the Bush singing byw he should help you guys out immensely.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the sting away? no way man lol

But I really like the signing and think he will contribute greatly to this team, If only for another season or two.

What are your thoughts on losing Cliff ?? I like the Bush singing byw he should help you guys out immensely.

To me, losing Cliff is no big loss. I think most on here agree. No one wanted the Lions to give him the big contract. He was decent, and sometimes good, but not great.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cliff Avril being gone is actually a benefit to the defense. Hes a poor tackler. Can't fight thru a block. And goes for stats not solid football. (see dives late in games against Chi and GB). I wouldn't even go as far as to say he's good. Definitely not great. He's fast though, which is good for him. Since he's undersized and not overly physical. His sack totals may not be met by one individual member of the line this season. But his impact will be superseded without a doubt.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avril Was Good At Getting Around The Edge But Wasn't Great At Stopping The Run. He Would Often Disappear In Games And Was Asking For Far More Than What His Impact Was. He Was Offered 10 Million A Year For Three Years And Turned It Down. Dude Had An Average Year And Ended Up Getting Paid 15 For Two Years, Haha, Glad He Turned Down The Lions Offer.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty and LP summed it up......The Lions got rid of a expensive contract and the Seahawks got half price.....The Lions couldn't afford him (not that he was special) He was special at one thing.

The Seahawks needed a fast pass rusher and will use him wisely.......Cliff won't be a every down DE in Seattle......

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avril Was Good At Getting Around The Edge But Wasn't Great At Stopping The Run. He Would Often Disappear In Games And Was Asking For Far More Than What His Impact Was. He Was Offered 10 Million A Year For Three Years And Turned It Down. Dude Had An Average Year And Ended Up Getting Paid 15 For Two Years, Haha, Glad He Turned Down The Lions Offer.

Not familiar with the avatar LP but the beard is kicking......

What do I get after 50 posts? Isn't there suppose to be some kind of reward or do I have to figure it out myself.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is every word of yours a proper noun? :wtf2: :wink:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck man! When I try to post from my phone it capitalizes everything.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not familiar with the avatar LP but the beard is kicking......

What do I get after 50 posts? Isn't there suppose to be some kind of reward or do I have to figure it out myself.

I built the beard from scratch!