• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week Two MVP

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My finalists:

Ware

Talib

McManus

And as much as Talib deserves the nod now two weeks in a row, I am going with Ware

Gotta love McManus too - another 50+ yarder that, if he had missed, would have changed the entire complexion of the game ( as in - the game is not tied near the end there )

Although DT came up with some timely catches at the end, I thought that for the most part, a rookie CB ( whom I happen to really like ) kept him in check for most of the game -

Sanders was, as always, awesome

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote is split between either Jamaal Charles or Jamel Fleming. At the very least Elway should consider sending them flowers or a nice gift basket.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote is split between either Jamaal Charles or Jamel Fleming. At the very least Elway should consider sending them flowers or a nice gift basket.

Along those lines - Andy Reid - and Alex Smith should be candidates.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really ....well KC can send the zebras and our Personal foul bunch flowers for spotting KC 14 points...

See how easy that was ?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn in this game as there were just so many game changing moments performed by so many players. I guess since I went defense last week I'm going to go offense this week. I"m actually giving mine to Peyton Manning. He is playing behind a terrible OL, no running game, and a scheme that just hasn't been working. Yet the guy after each of these games is smiling and looking like he is having a great time. Throw in when we have needed him the most to be big that is exactly what he has been. Last week with holding onto a small lead needing the offense to deliver a long drive that is exactly what he did executing one of if not the longest time consuming drive of his career. This game right after throwing a pick 6 he comes back and marches the offense straight down the field for a huge touchdown that helped swing some momentum back our way. He then capped off the Talib interception to get the game tied back up and then with the game on the line marched right down the field in the most hostile environment in the entire NFL for a game tying touchdown. I mean that is some clutch play when we needed it most. He hasn't looked perfect by any means but the guy is pouring his heart into this season.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote goes to Talib, with Sanders as a close 2nd. I think that the timing of Talib's INT let us go into halftime with some momentum, instead of possibly going down by 14 (although, I doubt they come down and score a TD on that drive.)