• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 9 - Philadelphia Eagles at Oakland Raiders | 4:05pm FOX

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Michael Vick starts another game for the Eagles I will hunt down somebody

Nick Foles is without a doubt the best QB on this team, anyone who thinks otherwise is an absolute idiot - it was clear as day that he was hurt the last game he was in, the way he played today merits him being the QB the rest of the season

Let's not get carried away now. If Kelly starts Vick no one is going to hunt anyone down and the fans are not going to run Kelly out of town.

I would bet my house that if Kelly started Vick and Vick went 0-50 with 10 INTs Kelly would not get fired.

And, I have to disagree with you. It was not "clear as day" that Foles was hurt in the Dallas game. Foles sucked that game - hurt or not. He just plain old fashioned sucked. Why is that hard for people to admit? I'm not going to treat Foles with kid gloves. He stunk it up plain and simple and it wasn't all because he was hurt.

All QBs are going to have bad games in their career. Foles is no different. I call them as I see them and at the time I said Foles stunk but I also said I think he'll bounce back from that game. I wasn't too worried about that one game.

I still maintain that when both QBs are healthy either one can play QB and put up numbers under Kelly's system. I don't care who is QB as long as the Eagles win.

I had my doubts about Foles but today's game erased those doubts. And, while I think either QB would do well in the system, I also think you need to go with the hot hand and start Foles next week at least.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get carried away now. If Kelly starts Vick no one is going to hunt anyone down and the fans are not going to run Kelly out of town.

I would bet my house that if Kelly started Vick and Vick went 0-50 with 10 INTs Kelly would not get fired.

And, I have to disagree with you. It was not "clear as day" that Foles was hurt in the Dallas game. Foles sucked that game - hurt or not. He just plain old fashioned sucked. Why is that hard for people to admit? I'm not going to treat Foles with kid gloves. He stunk it up plain and simple and it wasn't all because he was hurt.

All QBs are going to have bad games in their career. Foles is no different. I call them as I see them and at the time I said Foles stunk but I also said I think he'll bounce back from that game. I wasn't too worried about that one game.

I still maintain that when both QBs are healthy either one can play QB and put up numbers under Kelly's system. I don't care who is QB as long as the Eagles win.

I had my doubts about Foles but today's game erased those doubts. And, while I think either QB would do well in the system, I also think you need to go with the hot hand and start Foles next week at least.

He was hurt in that game, just admit it - you can't be that bad and just suck - I've never seen a game that bad

I want Nick Foles as the starter because he wins football games - it's a cop out when people who say they don't care who the QB is as long as they win - you've seen the last month+ and it's clear Nick Foles is better - the defense has gotten better too the last five weeks because Nick Foles hasn't turned the ball over at all while Michael Vick, even in his so-called "good games" would still turn it over way too much

Michael Vick is not going to win football games for this team, I've seen his act, I'm tired of it - I like him as a person and he's made great strides but he does not win football games anymore and the fact that some people can't understand just boggles my mind