• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 6

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because all you save is 5 seconds. Let the clock run to the 2:00 warning. Then you have two TOs left for offense. If you think otherwise you been drinking the Andy kool aid too long.
You don't need two timeouts to drive down the field. I am sorry, you don't. I'll take the 5 seconds and bait the Steelers to throw the ball.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need two timeouts to drive down the field. I am sorry, you don't. I'll take the 5 seconds and bait the Steelers to throw the ball.
No you don't need them but they're nice to have in your pocket.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The KC loss belongs to Andy and an excellent Defensive output by Pit.

No, it belongs to Andy Reid and his shitbum, journeyman QB.

It has happened much sooner than I thought it would, but........................ the bloom is off the rose.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because KC looked competent today, right?
You still need a TD either way. If they're going on a TD drive, odds are pretty overwhelming they don't need a hail mary to do it. They going to do it in about a minute or a minute 20 with a timeout on the 45. This is not a 90 yard drive. If the O sucks, well, that part is real easy, ain't it?

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... Bears are gettin it done in Baltimore!

Trubisky looks good, threw a long TD pass and off balance at that. Apparently a quarterback that the Bears have needed.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still need a TD either way. If they're going on a TD drive, odds are pretty overwhelming they don't need a hail mary to do it. They going to do it in about a minute or a minute 20 with a timeout on the 45. This is not a 90 yard drive. If the O sucks, well, that part is real easy, ain't it?
yup

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we're back to Andy's other blown call. If he had taken the 3 earlier on (assuming they made it) all they need is 3.
OK I'm done the late game is on. KC has a great team. Likely going to get HFA throughout unless the season turns a 180.
Good luck the rest of the way.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we're back to Andy's other blown call. If he had taken the 3 earlier on (assuming they made it) all they need is 3.
OK I'm done the late game is on. KC has a great team. Likely going to get HFA throughout unless the season turns a 180.
Good luck the rest of the way.
The call where his huge TE catches the ball and drops it at the very last second via a process of the catch rule? Get out of here with that man; especially after you admit that the offense was not competent most of the day.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The call whee his huge TE catches the ball and drops it at the very last second via a process of the catch rule? Get out of here with that man; especially after you admit that the offense was not competent most of the day.

How does it feel knowing you can end the Raiders season on TNF?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it feel knowing you can end the Raiders season on TNF?
Pretty good. Anxiously hoping Morse and Tardif are starting this Thursday. This OL is trotting 3 backups out there and Ehinger is doing... I don't know what. Today the OL got exposed pretty hard; and Alex got rattled.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What game would you suggest? There are only 2 other early games on CBS today

Kudos to your Saints!

Yesterday the ATL market got MIA @ ATL, and PIT @ KC on CBS, and Fox had only 1 4p game TB @ AZ which turned out to be a decent game.

A little NFCS chat.

CAR...4-2, maybe still a little challenged offensively, but Shula is using McCaffery better than I expected. CB play is better this season...Peppers playing great, can he sustain it? I don't see CAR going away because of the DEF...OFC will be hit or miss from week to week. @ CHI...tough match up for the Bears...they want to run it, CAR can stop the run....tough call.

NO...3-2, 3 wins in a row has to be turning some heads in the DIV, the game yesterday was weird with so many DEF scores. Their DEF played far better than score would indicate. @ GB w/o Rodgers...you have to like their chances to win this week.

ATL...3-2, Falcons are trending the other way, with 2 losses, both at home and going into the bye, and coming out. Up 17-0 at the half, the Falcons could not make it stick. OFC got a little sluggish, MIA made a few plays and got the INT at the end to thwart ATL's comeback attempt late. The Falcons kryptonite is a strong in between the tackle run game....interesting that I thought both ATL DTs played well, but they got gashed in the run game....3 straight on the road now starting @ NE this week.

TB...2-3, Bucs DEF got gashed out in the desert, but losing Winston to shoulder injury is the big story here. If he's out long term, whatever playoff hops the Bucs had are gone...it didn't seem like they were quite ready to turn the corner to me anyway, but hope the kid is not hurt badly.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy upsets Batman

what an unreal weekend it has been

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Mitchell has always been scum. Dirtiest DB in the league bar none.

That play really sickened me to watch it...he's a Steeler and I have to own that, but he's a fucking ass hole...that was truly piss poor and I'm sure he'll get a letter in the mail from NY.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos to your Saints!

Yesterday the ATL market got MIA @ ATL, and PIT @ KC on CBS, and Fox had only 1 4p game TB @ AZ which turned out to be a decent game.

A little NFCS chat.

CAR...4-2, maybe still a little challenged offensively, but Shula is using McCaffery better than I expected. CB play is better this season...Peppers playing great, can he sustain it? I don't see CAR going away because of the DEF...OFC will be hit or miss from week to week. @ CHI...tough match up for the Bears...they want to run it, CAR can stop the run....tough call.

NO...3-2, 3 wins in a row has to be turning some heads in the DIV, the game yesterday was weird with so many DEF scores. Their DEF played far better than score would indicate. @ GB w/o Rodgers...you have to like their chances to win this week.

ATL...3-2, Falcons are trending the other way, with 2 losses, both at home and going into the bye, and coming out. Up 17-0 at the half, the Falcons could not make it stick. OFC got a little sluggish, MIA made a few plays and got the INT at the end to thwart ATL's comeback attempt late. The Falcons kryptonite is a strong in between the tackle run game....interesting that I thought both ATL DTs played well, but they got gashed in the run game....3 straight on the road now starting @ NE this week.

TB...2-3, Bucs DEF got gashed out in the desert, but losing Winston to shoulder injury is the big story here. If he's out long term, whatever playoff hops the Bucs had are gone...it didn't seem like they were quite ready to turn the corner to me anyway, but hope the kid is not hurt badly.

Good takes, I think the Saints D coordinator should have hookers sent to him in his room on every road trip, for what he has done with that defense......They were my sleeper team coming into the season, I like the way they are looking for sure, and getting Willie Snead back in the mix will only help

Atlanta could be a team sitting on one win this season if not for a lucky few breaks......That offense is not on the level of last seasons', the Shanahan loss is pretty noticeable, and that defense can get steamrolled any week

Carolina should stick around that race, between that defense and Cam, they should avoid any long losing streaks

Tampa is a bottom feeder, and Koetter will soon be gone in that turnstile of Head Coaches in Tampa....Winston is a mistake waiting to happen, that defense is absolutely brutal