• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 Waiver Wire

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some injuries have opened up some opportunities. Who do you like more between Darrell Williams and Devontae Booker, considering all the relevant factors, such as talent level, role, quality of their team's offense, game script, and how many games you think they'll actually have before the injured starter comes back? And would you drop Damien Williams (who I picked up last week) to pick up one of these guys? Finally, Gaskin is available in some of my leagues after being dropped by frustrated owners. Would you rank him above the three guys previously mentioned?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some injuries have opened up some opportunities. Who do you like more between Darrell Williams and Devontae Booker, considering all the relevant factors, such as talent level, role, quality of their team's offense, game script, and how many games you think they'll actually have before the injured starter comes back? And would you drop Damien Williams (who I picked up last week) to pick up one of these guys? Finally, Gaskin is available in some of my leagues after being dropped by frustrated owners. Would you rank him above the three guys previously mentioned?
Darrell Williams over Booker, no to dropping Damien Williams for either. Gaskin is the better bet for season long, but maybe not for this week. How bad do you need a RB pick me up this week? Now that I look Dolphins playing the Jags so he should/could do well. I'd pick up Gaskin.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams (at Washington and Tennessee)
Booker (vs Rams and Panthers)

Gimme Williams on the road.

I would not drop Damien.

Gaskin is a puzzle. But yes, I would probably rank him higher than all (especially if PPR), based on longevity for the season. (At Jax, vs Falcons)…so short term is probably even better than Williams).

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably rank them as follows...

Gaskin - gets a serious bump after the trade deadline if Miami doesn't add a RB, which they aren't in a good spot to buy right now. He is only at the top for ROS value.

Dame Williams - Although Herbert is eating into his carries, I still think he is the safest bet at RB until Monty comes back.

Darrell Williams - Very close to Damien. I may rank him higher if CEH will be out as long as Monty, which may be the case, but I haven't had a chance to check it out fully yet. The Chiefs offense is a little more explosive than the Bears.

Booker - Seems like Barkley will only be out a week or 2, but you really never know with these things.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrell Williams over Booker, no to dropping Damien Williams for either. Gaskin is the better bet for season long, but maybe not for this week. How bad do you need a RB pick me up this week? Now that I look Dolphins playing the Jags so he should/could do well. I'd pick up Gaskin.

Thanks. Picked up Gaskin where I could. Not badly needing RB's in those leagues yet. Just trying to improve depth. Unfortunately, none of these guys are available in the one league where I badly need RB's (Barbarians). LOL.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably rank them as follows...

Gaskin - gets a serious bump after the trade deadline if Miami doesn't add a RB, which they aren't in a good spot to buy right now. He is only at the top for ROS value.

Dame Williams - Although Herbert is eating into his carries, I still think he is the safest bet at RB until Monty comes back.

Darrell Williams - Very close to Damien. I may rank him higher if CEH will be out as long as Monty, which may be the case, but I haven't had a chance to check it out fully yet. The Chiefs offense is a little more explosive than the Bears.

Booker - Seems like Barkley will only be out a week or 2, but you really never know with these things.

Yeah, I agree with Gaskin at the top. He proved last year that he could be a high end RB2. I wonder about Dame and Darrel, though. I agree it's very close, but I currently favor Darrel because of the Chiefs offense.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree with Gaskin at the top. He proved last year that he could be a high end RB2. I wonder about Dame and Darrel, though. I agree it's very close, but I currently favor Darrel because of the Chiefs offense.
I think Damien is the better talent, but Darrel is in the better situation